RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Traderji Members,

Wishing you all a happy New Year and a prosperous 2012!!

I started this message post to introduce you to our company and our brokerage plan. We are RKSV Securities and we have been doing proprietary trading for over 3 years in India. We are a registered SEBI company with memberships across NSE, BSE, USE, MCX-SX, and NSE CDS (http://www.sebi.gov.in/pmd_mb.jsp?PmdIndxName=R&listCode=C). You can visit our website, www.rksv.in, for more details.

Now for the fun part! As of 2nd Jan, 2012-- we launched a new offering that allows clients to trade with RKSV. The Freedom Plan is priced at Rs.1947/- a month, and gives you unlimited online trading across NSE Cash, NSE F&O, and BSE Cash! No brokerage costs, no minimum account balance requirement, no separate annual maintenance charge.

The platform we offer is NSE NOW. Many of you may be familiar with it. For those of you who are not -- NSE NOW is software that is colocated at the NSE. This ensures that you will get fast quote refreshes and quick order response times. Additionally, you can also trade on the BSE using NSE NOW. You can access the software through your PC, web, and mobile.

We are partnered with IL&FS for depository services, which means that your delivery securities will be held with one of the most respected DP participants in the country.

Our help desk is open 6 days a week and we would be more than happy to assist you with any queries such as account opening, maintenance, trading, etc. No question is too big or small for us.

We feel that an unlimited online trading plan would significantly shave off a lot of traders costs. See for yourself how you can revolutionize the way you trade.

Update: We are done offering free logins but you can always avail the regular plan. Thanks to those who signed up after seeing the post on Traderji!

Happy New Year everyone!

Best,

RKSV Securities: Let India Trade
www.rksv.in

Last edited by a moderator:
good the competetion is heating up , the offer seems Good if you people will be able to provide good customer service , other wise there are many brokers in this price point

BY any chance would you be able to provide margin against stocks , because that is the the real problem dealing with small or new brokers that they dont have online systems in place to handle critical margin issues

wish you good luck ( just copy or better the star broker @ 20 rs and you ll also be a big hit and kindly do not follow the arrogant model of RKG once you get some clients )

I am the first one to reply to your opening ACT any special discount ( just kidding )

good the competetion is heating up , the offer seems Good if you people will be able to provide good customer service , other wise there are many brokers in this price point

BY any chance would you be able to provide margin against stocks , because that is the the real problem dealing with small or new brokers that they dont have online systems in place to handle critical margin issues

wish you good luck ( just copy or better the star broker @ 20 rs and you ll also be a big hit and kindly do not follow the arrogant model of RKG once you get some clients )

I am the first one to reply to your opening ACT any special discount ( just kidding )
Thank you for those kind words my_investment. We are working on giving you margin against stock/collateral. We are planning on releasing that soon.

Regarding special discount, we are not charging any account opening fees and giving away free trading until the end of february as said above for 10 TJ members. Send me a private message soon with your name and number and we'll call you :thumb:

Best,

RKSV

bestnifty

Welcome to Traderji !
Please provide more details -
1.an excel file would be better - like for this type of
brokerege what would be the Service tax , STT ,Transaction cost etc..
Your site shows only the Brokerege comparison.
2. The Intraday exposure etc..

Welcome to Traderji !
Please provide more details -
1.an excel file would be better - like for this type of
brokerege what would be the Service tax , STT ,Transaction cost etc..
Your site shows only the Brokerege comparison.
2. The Intraday exposure etc..
Hi bestnifty,

Both questions are listed on our FAQ. We break down STT, Service taxes, etc... for Cash (Intraday), Cash (Delivery), Futures, Options there.

Also, on intraday exposure this is the second question on the FAQ :)

Best,

RKSV

sir cheked your FAQ but did not find weather you provide margin against stocks in DP or not kindly answer as we do hedging and that is the first thing we require and there are also many others like me on this forum it would be helpful to all

sir cheked your FAQ but did not find weather you provide margin against stocks in DP or not kindly answer as we do hedging and that is the first thing we require and there are also many others like me on this forum it would be helpful to all
Hi my_investment,

I replied to your earlier post but it didn't seem to go through. What I wrote was we are working on giving margin against stocks/collateral. This should be coming up soon.

As for special discounts, we are giving away 10 free accounts (no account opening fees, no monthly fee) until Feb end. It seems private message doesn't work yet for me so I'm working with the admin to getting it enabled. Once that's done, send me a message :)

Best,

RKSV

TradeRaid

Hi, RKSV... Sounds like you're giving us all a brilliant surprise for the New Year. Thank you. Sounds like a great idea...in the beginning. Nice touch with the 1947 pricing. However, since I'm a day-trader, I was quite curious to know your other charges, since that's the only place brokers can add additional costs to unsuspecting customers. I see that you're charging Rs. 1040 per crore as transaction charges. I mean, you must be joking, right?

Rs 1040 per crore for Transaction Charges will mean an additional charge of 0.01% (on turnover) for the customer apart from the Rs. 1947 that is a fixed fee. I don't really see the advantage here. Please clarify...

Hi TradeRaid,

It is Rs. 1040 for 2 crores (buy 1 cr and sell 1 cr), not 1 crore. Our turnover charges are Rs. 520 per crore.

My replies for the previous questions posed by my_investment are not getting posted on Traderji. Working on getting those shown here.

Best,

RKSV

Good atleast you are trying to reply , for the first day your are really working as hard as the other broker very heartning to see kindly continue i will wait fro my reply

your could have just said we provide or not proivde margin against stocks rather than writing that u are trying to answer my question ( just for the thought ):lol: :rofl: but thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.