RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

soft_trader

TO softrader,
I think they charging rs5 because They are not earning high amount on brokerage front,while in the case of other brokers ,they are earning high amount from brokerage,that's why they are giving it free. 5rs don't make big cost in our trading cost. Brokerage cost is 99% cost other than regulatory cost.As we are getting it least,we should be content with the least brokerage.

But they should bring intraday margin requirements to 40% for futures, and this is real issue.

Mostly we do trading only when we are online, using call and trade facility is less frequent, so paying rs 5extra when compared with Zerodha is not a problem.
Yeah! I also told that Rs. 5/- for payout is not a real issue.

But, I am not paying Rs. 5/- extra for Call & trade. I need to pay Rs. 30 extra for a trade using phone while compared to Zerodha. Zerodha is charging Rs.20 for an order placed/executed using call &trade. While RKSV is charging Rs. 50/-
I know that maximum trades are done online, but there is also need arises when you need to place orders by calling your broker.

I'm ok with the call n trade charges - goes with the philosophy of discouraging personal contact with the customers and increasing overheads. What I find slightly discouraging is the advance brokerage, in an otherwise excellent plan.

I would like to open account with RKSV. But RKSV has few drawbacks:

1. Why are you charging fees for fund withdrawals? I understand, that there are charges for NEFT, but still, Zerodha also sends funds to it's clients using NEFT but not charging anything. I know that Rs. 5/- is not a big amount, but still why can't you make it free? No other brokers are charging for withdrawals.

2. You don't have Currency trading. Are you planning to add currency trading in near future?

3. You have greater margin requirement i.e. 60% for intraday Futures. But, Zerodha requires only 40%. In this regard Zerodha is clearly a winner. As by giving freedom plan, I would assume that you are basically targeting traders not investors, so you should (in traders benefit) also have low margin requirement for intraday traders.

4. Your Call & trade requires Rs. 25 for calling + Rs. 25 for executing orders. So for entering and exiting from a trade I need to pay Rs. 100. This charges are way high for a trader/scalper. In this regard, Zerodha is charging only Rs. 20 per Call & Trade. So Rs. 40 for a round trade.

I would request to sort out the above mentioned drawbacks, otherwise forget to compete with Zerodha. If you can sort out the above problem of yours I will be one of the first person to open an account with you for sure:clapping:

So, it is clear that as of now Zerodha is a winner.
yaar main bolta hoon jaldi account khol aur mujhe bhi bata kaisa hai :D koi reviews hi nahin mil rahi yahaan pe! :mad:

btw, this call and trade thing - do they show chgs on the contract note or they deduct it from the margin? ive done a couple of them but so far they dont appear to have been charged :confused: hope the broker isnt readin this :p

I'm ok with the call n trade charges - goes with the philosophy of discouraging personal contact with the customers and increasing overheads. What I find slightly discouraging is the advance brokerage, in an otherwise excellent plan.
sahi baat! maybe they shd charge on daily basis and once u cross 1947, trades dont get charged. advance brokerage is a deterring factor.

but i do think rksv is reasonable compared to other brokers who charge 15k to 1 lac nal. cheers!!

Re: Form Filling

Queries Regarding Form Filling :

Hello RKSV,

There are two PDFs on your website : Form A & Form B
a. I understand that the customer is required to only fill up Form A and send it to you. Is that correct ?
b. Form B is for the customer's own reference.
c. In Form A, page nos. 1 & 2 are instructions and only page nos. 3 to 10 are required to be filled up and sent. Correct ?
d. Segments available are NSE F&O, NSE Cash and BSE Cash.
d. List of documents required for a person willing to trade all of above segments :
i. Copy of PAN card
ii. Copy of Driving License
iii. Copy of Bank Statement of last 6 months
iv. Paste a photo on page 3 and sign across it.
v. A blank cancelled cheque
vi. A cheque for Rs. 250/-​

Have I got it all ??

Next, on receipt of the application, you will process it and the customer will be required to attend a webcam meeting with you with all the originals. Correct ??

Please add whatever I may have missed.
account khula kya dost? bharoseman reviews ki zaroorat hai - aakhir traderji ke sheron se achchaa review mile toh rksv ke liye bhi achchaa hai :clap:

I am just waiting for this question that someone pls aks for feedback
from last one week i am trading with RKSV i am trading in Nifty Options only
where i will square off my position mostly in profit of 0.10 or 0.20 paisa & i am happy with that
There is one point some member of traderji mention in elsewhere in the forum that he is not happy with the idea of paying brokerage upfront becoz once u paid u r brokerage upfront broker loose a interest in you but i can share my todays experience with you
I am very new to option trading still learning (and after 10 years to i will learn) Whenever u buy or sell u got option of placing order in NRML & MIS mostly i write calls & square off the same day & whenever u place u r order by default u get NRML in NOW so one gentlemen from RKSV suggest me that if i am a intraday trader & squaring my position same day so change the option to MIS so entire margin not get blocked. So today I short my position with MIS option but I dont know if I write/brought position I have to select same option (MIS/NRML) for cover up
After some time when I am in profit I cover my position in NRML so there is 2 open position for me & I am biting my nails while watching screen what went wrong why I am not getting my PROPER net position in admin I am using my huge margin & everthing mess up may be someone who are tracking from RKSV understands what I do wrong calls me within 15 minutes & ask me to square up my one of position & explain me in detail what mistake I done even he connect his computer with Team Viewer & show me what went wrong

So the the guys

I am totally happy with RKSV now I am not waiting for brakeven point like other brokers where I have to wait for 0.20 paise movement for trade come into profit

My English is not that good so pls understand KARKE LO YAAR

I am attaching my option calcuation which is very ROUGH which i make for quick calculation for profit/brakeven considering RKSV charges hope all of u get little help from it maybe charges i am calculated little vary from RKSV but it will give u little idea :thumb:
thanks santaji, very helpful (infact i was the member who spoke abt brokers losing interest :p). do post ur +ve and -ve feedback so tat it helps us all.

all the best for ur trading! :thumb:

Hi Pravi Ji

Thanks so far +ve with RKSV some points i will mention

1) They are in Mumbai just half an hour distance from my home i been there office 2 times i open my account sitting in RKSV office.
2) Whole team is young with full of enthuses
3) Trading platform use by both RKSV & Zerodha is same which is NOW so there is no issue about software
4) RKSV have two bank account HDFC & AXIS i transfer my money & getting credit immedaitely
5) I will not leverage my position so 60% intraday margin will not hurt me (I never think i will outperform market & dont want market to outperform me)

But the beauty of trading with RKSV is u dont have to keep u r breakeven point in u r mind so suppose market is against u u are making loss u have to pay 40 RS + U R Loss same with profit side 40 + U R Profit but when u r in profit we dont conside brokerage but in loss its added salt to our wounds
mostly option trader taking 2 position at a time to cover there loss most of the trader trader more then 2 lot so RKSV is better

In RKSV u r Entry & Exit is fast & u can trade more lot, u can think new strategy can i post my last fridays contract note but i have to remove excel calculator

But the beauty of trading with RKSV is u dont have to keep u r breakeven point in u r mind so suppose market is against u u are making loss u have to pay 40 RS + U R Loss same with profit side 40 + U R Profit but when u r in profit we dont conside brokerage but in loss its added salt to our wounds
mostly option trader taking 2 position at a time to cover there loss most of the trader trader more then 2 lot so RKSV is better

In RKSV u r Entry & Exit is fast & u can trade more lot, u can think new strategy can i post my last fridays contract note but i have to remove excel calculator
thanks again, santaji.

for showing us the contract note, u can upload the image via imageshack - in tat case u need not remove the calculator. do remember to hide ur name/contacts from the note.

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.