RKSV - Questionable support and service

I have now taken my complaint to NSE via email.

Have informed them that NSE closed my complaint basis verbal agreement on conference call on the understanding that the issue would be settled once I had submitted the signed form, but this has not happened....

So complaint is also pending with NSE for now.

Seems it is not working at customer care level. Try to take email ids of higher level team- operations/accounts at upstox along with team at NSE/SEBI investors greivance if you have email ID's and mark all of them.

These are some results on Twitter. Haven't checked them. Please do so.

1587898092443.png

... and then there are some results on facebook.

1587898187786.png

I had started my facebook activity to complain against Paytm. It had worked (5 years ago) and I got redressal to my problem :)

So finally, we have some solution from RKSV. Well, 50% atleast.....

Funds remitted to RKSV Securities finally reflected in my trading account. Thank God for that! It took 27 days, but am glad that part problem is resolved.

Funds transferred to RKSV Commodities, still does not show in my account though. This is a smaller amount, but would have thought when the details and information was given for both, it would have been sorted out together. So will have to follow up on that.

Will update the thread in due course....

Here is today's reply from RKSV after 25 days... The same excuse that I have heard again and again.....

You can judge the level of service and competence for yourself....

View attachment 42122