RKSV or Wisdom capital

balab

You have opened the account with them? Pls can you share the experience? Thanks

Wisdom Capital is the best.

1111/- Plan....... 4 time exposure in futures.

2222/- Plan...... 10 time exposure in futures. Carry forward 2 time. With this Plan single platform, single ledger for NSE,CURRENCY,MCX,NCDEX available.:clap:

I am using this planning.

Achiever's plan is for Rs.500/-, SAS plan is 999 per month, India Procon 1000/- then why pay more to RKSV or Wisdom? Are they providing something extra ?

balab

Wisdom is giving 5x exposure in futures with Rs 20 per trade, and 10x with per lot pricing, may be useful to high volume traders /scalpers.

@balab, But Wisdom is not a registered broker & is just a franchisee started by some individual Dev Mookerji the TJ member. Moreover as compared to SAS/ Achievers/ IndiaProcon it is costly. The other discount brokers are registered brokers & are providing low rates & good exposure then it doesn't make sense unless they are offering something exceptionally good.

balab

I spoke to them they claim Wisdom is wholly owned subsidiary of Alice Blue. They are looking to open in cities where Alice Blue is absent. Different team but under overall Alice Blue management.

balab

Who else is providing 10x exposure in futures and 2x exposure for overnight futures? I could not find any... pls let me know... I need to change my broker.

@balab, But Wisdom is not a registered broker & is just a franchisee started by some individual Dev Mookerji the TJ member. Moreover as compared to SAS/ Achievers/ IndiaProcon it is costly. The other discount brokers are registered brokers & are providing low rates & good exposure then it doesn't make sense unless they are offering something exceptionally good.

Just happened to watch this thread on Google. I am strange to note that years have been passed since its introduction to Indian active traders, Wisdom Capital has been grown a lot.

During this period a lot of brokers have been closed their business and surrendered their exchange membership like VPS share. On the other hand reputed Brokers like Unicorn had busted.

It is pertinent to note that some 'pseudo ids' (staffs of other brokers) who were 'logger heads' particularly to Wisdom Capital have been vanished from the theater. Probably with the closing of their broker houses, they have lost their jobs !!!

Wisdom Capital initially started their venture as a sub-broker is now an online Brand of F6 Finserve Pvt Ltd who have big pocket for survival in this financial jungle. Thus they are offering & exploring various unbelievable Brokerage plans, Free (in house) DP & state of the art technologies like fully automated trading etc.

I won't be surprised if I hear WC in top position in Broking industry, within couple of years to come !!