RKSV or Wisdom capital

@ Alibaba Alibaba

I have submitted forms for opening the account in WC. I hope you are having an account in WC, so please tell what brokerage plan you have opted for ?

Also please let me know whether they charge only SPAN margin alone for
carry over of F&O positions.

Is that facility available for Rs 9/trade or Rs 9/lot ?

Please clarify regarding pay in and pay out issues. :(

@ Alibaba Alibaba

I have submitted forms for opening the account in WC. I hope you are having an account in WC, so please tell what brokerage plan you have opted for ?

Is that facility available for Rs 9/trade or Rs 9/lot only or both ?

Please clarify regarding pay in and pay out issues.

@ Alibaba Alibaba

Is that facility available for Rs 9/trade or Rs 9/lot only or both ?

Please clarify regarding pay in and pay out issues.
Yes they offer it. Probably you can have anything with WC, you wish to explore. Just mail its founder at [email protected] and tell him you are a traderji member, you can have it all for free:D

Just happened to watch this thread on Google. I am strange to note that years have been passed since its introduction to Indian active traders, Wisdom Capital has been grown a lot.

During this period a lot of brokers have been closed their business and surrendered their exchange membership like VPS share. On the other hand reputed Brokers like Unicorn had busted.

It is pertinent to note that some 'pseudo ids' (staffs of other brokers) who were 'logger heads' particularly to Wisdom Capital have been vanished from the theater. Probably with the closing of their broker houses, they have lost their jobs !!!

Wisdom Capital initially started their venture as a sub-broker is now an online Brand of F6 Finserve Pvt Ltd who have big pocket for survival in this financial jungle. Thus they are offering & exploring various unbelievable Brokerage plans, Free (in house) DP & state of the art technologies like fully automated trading etc.

I won't be surprised if I hear WC in top position in Broking industry, within couple of years to come !!
Well said sir:)

ram2010

Just happened to watch this thread on Google. I am strange to note that years have been passed since its introduction to Indian active traders, Wisdom Capital has been grown a lot.

During this period a lot of brokers have been closed their business and surrendered their exchange membership like VPS share. On the other hand reputed Brokers like Unicorn had busted.

It is pertinent to note that some 'pseudo ids' (staffs of other brokers) who were 'logger heads' particularly to Wisdom Capital have been vanished from the theater. Probably with the closing of their broker houses, they have lost their jobs !!!

Wisdom Capital initially started their venture as a sub-broker is now an online Brand of F6 Finserve Pvt Ltd who have big pocket for survival in this financial jungle. Thus they are offering & exploring various unbelievable Brokerage plans, Free (in house) DP & state of the art technologies like fully automated trading etc.

I won't be surprised if I hear WC in top position in Broking industry, within couple of years to come !!
yes.
Time will put them at no-1 spot.

Just came to know, Wisdom Capital is designing their Online Trading Software.
This is not unique for us.

But the way they are planning to make a survey among traders, before finalizing & launching of software is really commendable.

That's an unique idea and if things moves in right directions, Indian Traders grievances could be redressed to an extent for sure.

We can have trading software of our choice, we are dreaming for long...:cool:

May God, will be with us this time, in achieving a world class trading software for we poor Indian Traders, still fascinating with Amibroker & Metatrader:eek:

Too much Concern for a particular broker!!!

RKSV is the one with goodwill and huge client base but for a small trader per trade plan is not always beneficial.
Wisdom capital is one with cheap plans and no good background.

I have never heard about wisdom capital and Alice Blue management. Whereas RKSV seem to be a broker with good background and responsible management.
Although the plans of wisdom is quiet new and innovative but I feel very low brokerage model cannot be the only reason to trade and is not sustainable model in long run..

go with zerodha for start . honestly speaking they are best .
zerodha was my first broker .

I am a rksv customer tho :xD .

amibroker is best then any road side platform :xD still