RKSV - NOW platform problem

DSM

Anybody else disconnected from RKSV's NOW terminal.?

I have been suddenly logged off. While trying to log in again, am getting disconnected. I called RKSV tech support, and they say the problem is from the exchange. However I note from friends that their platform running other brokers terminals are running smoothly.

So what's happening with RKSV's NOW? Is it really exchange problem or from RKSV?

Anybody else using RKSV NOW can advise.?

Thanks

DSM

Managed to log in, however got disconnected again.

I have been suddenly logged off. While trying to log in again, am getting disconnected. I called RKSV tech support, and they say the problem is from the exchange. However I note from friends that their platform running other brokers terminals are running smoothly.

So what's happening with RKSV's NOW? Is it really exchange problem or from RKSV?

Thanks

niftytaurus

Thanks
I am using NOW...some weeks before i have the same problem...plus I am nt able to see if my order is filled or not...they told me that its exchange prob..& the customers are using reliance...anyway its solved after some days..
If you get disconnected,you can lock the application as soon as you log in...then it will not logged off on its own..there is option in files..lock the application...then it will ask you..do want to lock now? then you can give option 'yes' & then it asks your login password...so after locking application it will not loggesg off...

augubhai

It often gets disconnected for a few few seconds, and then automatically reconnects. But today, it disconnected once, but caused other issues.

One time it hanged, without disconnecting - means the cursor was not moving, and i could not type in anything

Another time, i got an error "user/target not logged in". in both cases, i had to restart now.

I mentioned those issues in my charts today.
http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/86833-augubhai-systematic-trader-234.html#post849752

DSM

Thanks Niftytaurus, Don't know about 'locking' the terminal, in fact first time I heard of it. That you have brought it up, will be quite helpful. If we get logged off and locked from using the terminal, no kind of brokerage plan will be worth for using RKSV platform. I just hope this is one off experience, but the fact that you and a few other traders have brought it up is infact a cause for alarm.

RKSV needs to takes this issue seriously, else 50 rupee charge for a trade on one hand has to be considered against a 50,000 loss on the other - if one was trading two lot of Yes back today.

I am using NOW...some weeks before i have the same problem...plus I am nt able to see if my order is filled or not...they told me that its exchange prob..& the customers are using reliance...anyway its solved after some days..
If you get disconnected,you can lock the application as soon as you log in...then it will not logged off on its own..there is option in files..lock the application...then it will ask you..do want to lock now? then you can give option 'yes' & then it asks your login password...so after locking application it will not loggesg off...

DSM

Thanks Augubhai for the feedback.... in my case, I got logged off for about 30 minutes... could not even log in. When I tried to log in, got disconnected immediately. This happened 2-3 times.

It often gets disconnected for a few few seconds, and then automatically reconnects. But today, it disconnected once, but caused other issues.

One time it hanged, without disconnecting - means the cursor was not moving, and i could not type in anything

Another time, i got an error "user/target not logged in". in both cases, i had to restart now.

I mentioned those issues in my charts today.
http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/86833-augubhai-systematic-trader-234.html#post849752