RKSV - NOW platform problem

Giraffe

NOW get automatically logged off when someone else signs in it from some another location.
If an instance of NOW is running, and you log in from another computer using same id/password, NSE NOW will log off from 1st computer and will sign on will proceed in 2nd computer. Now if you log in again from 1st computer, it will get disconnected from 2nd computer.

Also, internet troubles usually screw up NSE NOW. Many net connections (like MTNL) usually reset on there own sometimes, and net will not working for app. 30sec to 1 mintue. You may not be able to detect this while surfing net but this screws up NSE NOW.

Any possibility that any of the above issues might be related to your problem?

DSM

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.

1. Am a single user. So no question of anybody else loggin in with my id.
2. My net is working fine. I got disconnected even after trying to log in. I had also spoken to tech support. They said it was 'an issue with the exchange' However checking with other users, none had this problem. Augubhai mentioned he was logged off as well.

Basically concerned as such kind of issues should not be happening with traders - it can cause a big loss (or profit as well) in volatile time.

NOW get automatically logged off when someone else signs in it from some another location.
If an instance of NOW is running, and you log in from another computer using same id/password, NSE NOW will log off from 1st computer and will sign on will proceed in 2nd computer. Now if you log in again from 1st computer, it will get disconnected from 2nd computer.

Also, internet troubles usually screw up NSE NOW. Many net connections (like MTNL) usually reset on there own sometimes, and net will not working for app. 30sec to 1 mintue. You may not be able to detect this while surfing net but this screws up NSE NOW.

Any possibility that any of the above issues might be related to your problem?

DSM

Thanks Ravi. I understand getting logged off due to internet issues. It does happen 1-2 times to me a day, but usually NOW reconnects immediately. Today was different, in the sense that NOW was disconnecting the user - RKSV tech. said it was a 'problem with the exchange' I was logged off for more than half hour.

m using BSNL broadband and NOW frequently disconnects - reconnects atleast 10-20 times a day.:mad:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Thanks Ravi. I understand getting logged off due to internet issues. It does happen 1-2 times to me a day, but usually NOW reconnects immediately. Today was different, in the sense that NOW was disconnecting the user - RKSV tech. said it was a 'problem with the exchange' I was logged off for more than half hour.
thats a serious case if market moving against a trader and blessing in disguise if moving bigtime in favour.:D

DSM

Thanks Bunny,

I use RKSV's NEST for commodities. Look forward to using one single platform and without issues.

BTW, always wanted to ask about your pic. You are a fan of MMS?

Cheers, and have a great day!

RKSV is migrating from NOW to NEST. I installed today. Will be activated by tomorrow for me they told me.

Giraffe

RKSV is migrating from NOW to NEST. I installed today. Will be activated by tomorrow for me they told me.
Bunny Boss, me too curious about your pic like DSM....;)
Kindly enlighten us with the secret......:clap:

Pretty special avatar picture though, looks as if our honourable Prime Minister Shri MMS is trying to "speak" something...(which is rare.....:rofl::rofl:).

soft_trader

Pretty special avatar picture though, looks as if our honourable Prime Minister Shri MMS is trying to "speak" something...(which is rare.....:rofl::rofl:).
:lol::lol::lol: To me it seems like MMS is either singing or giving some guru gyan :rofl::p

whisky

:lol:Good one, but i am even more curious to know about yours as well.
:cheers: