RKG Users - please confirm (spam)

Have received the unsolicited mail copied below. It is likely spam. What strikes as odd is that it uses
- my name
- my pan card number
- my RKG login ID
- RKGs NSE code
- the typical default password of rkg123

Could other RKG users confirm if they have received such a mail? If so, it is likely a leak from RKG. If not, I'd better check my machine.

Dear <name>,

Thank you for choosing DotEx International Limited for Online trading. We
are pleased to inform you that your online trading account has been
activated. Please find below the Details of Trading account.

Client name: <my name>

Broker Id: 08250

Please note the following Authentication details (Login ID & Transaction
Password) to login to https://www.nowonline.in.
Login ID: <my rkg login id>-08250
Login Password: <my PAN card number>
Transaction Password: rkg123
Please make a note of our Service Desk: 1800-220-052 (Toll Free). Do get
in touch with us for any further information/clarification for a smooth
trading experience. Please confirm with us whether you have received the
Login id & Password.

This is a system generated mail, so please do not reply to this email id.

Thanks Raja and Naresh.

Let's see what the morrow reveals...

If one has an F&O only account, will market watch allow equities? Both BSE/NSE?

Does the contractual obligation remain with RKG?

Is it a separate Pay-in from RKG? There is a Pay-in option but no Pay-out?

Does it work with Firefox? ("Error ! The current browser is either too old or too modern (usind DOM document structure)." on the Fund Transfer page -- this is too funny, creasing up)

Any hint of documentation or help?

Again, let's see what the morrow reveals.

I think this is a website made by NSE where the customers of brokers can place orders online. Now any offline broker not having tech staff and web infrastructure can start offering online trading facility to its customers without making upfront investments in website and technology. They may use platform of NSE and may be pay a small fee per order executed to NSE.

I hope that website of NSE is free of technical issues that RK Global has had since forever.

Last edited:

Mangafreakz

can you guys check today and post here , if you were able to view futures and cash charts in Candlesticks with Basic indicators on the NOW site
Thanks

VJAY

Friends,
NOW is best web based terminal as per me .....its.fast....fast order confirmation and no hitchups....need only normal net connection ....am using since last 6 months now...some times am using it on dialup connection also.....

spiritunit

Since this is a major issue, why RKG didn't inform us till now !! As WhyLately mentioned in title first it looks like a scam email, but then looks real (between I too received this email)

For Fund Transfer it says,
Banks are not configured for 08250, Please contact Administrator

Looks like we have to manage in RKG site for Fund related issues.

I want to open a franchisee and have contactd RK Global and Aadya Investment and solutions . RKG has told Rs 100,000.00 as security and 27.320.00 as NSE & BSE registration and office expenses by me.Aadya Investments has confirmed only 25,000.00 as security with office expenses by me. so which of these is better for franchisee please advice. [email protected]