RKG application for and blanket clearance/POA to trade.

lvgandhi

I saw an application of RKGlobal which wants me to sign practically POA to allow an unnamed person ie blanks to be filled by them with name of persons of their choice to execute trade and do many other things on my behalf on Page no 64.
What has any existing members done. When it gives blanket clearance to any one trade on your behalf and make you zero, how any one signs that?

lvgandhi

dont worry ji, u r a senior member, u have done one more demat account from ur market beginning then how to ask this useless question ,(26 members seen ur posting but any one dont reply because they know its a worthless question)
i have a/c with rk , i filled only my sign including poa page... still date i dont get any problem..

if u need a/c open with rk..best of luck..
happy trading..:thumb:
Dear Metatrader,
I don't consider any question from any one in this forum as useless and worthless.
Second I am afraid your conclusion about seeing and replying is not correct.
Opinions may differ. Problem has not occurred is your observation. But allowing an opportunity to get into a problem is not a good idea. RKG is not alone in this field. Others are also there without those requirements.
Another 11 more also have seen it.
Any how thanks for your response.

Raj232

RKG seems to be taking a blanket POA. This is not a good idea at all.

Whenever somebody posts a message against this in the forum, I have noticed that some RKG salesman type of person replies .. hey you are a fool and very stupid to ask such a question"

However RKG could do what they feel like with the POA in their hands.. especially they the investors are signing a blank form and without any copy of the POA in their own hands

Raj