RK Global Odin Vs Nse Now

Friends currently,i am using RKG's odin and i find it good...but for some reasons i want to shift to Nse Now .so i want to know...
is now good enough or there are some problems in it.
how is charting in now?
can i see my my previous day's holdings or it shows only current days positions?

plz suggest
Thanks

nac

In my view, NSE NOW is better than ODIN.

You were talking about charts
How it is in ODIN???

You can see your positional holdings next day as far as derivatives are concerned. I have no idea about how this works in cash segment. But my guess is, it should show your positional holdings.

In my view, NSE NOW is better than ODIN.

You were talking about charts
How it is in ODIN???

You can see your positional holdings next day as far as derivatives are concerned. I have no idea about how this works in cash segment. But my guess is, it should show your positional holdings.
Just one day chart is available in odin,which sometime i use for cross checking candle high-lows.
Thanks for reply....

mastermind007

Friends currently,i am using RKG's odin and i find it good...but for some reasons i want to shift to Nse Now .so i want to know...
is now good enough or there are some problems in it.
how is charting in now?
can i see my my previous day's holdings or it shows only current days positions?

plz suggest
Thanks
Both ODIN and NOW have convoluted ways of showing you current day transactions and past holdings. They're there in both but you've got to hunt for it.

In terms of charting, ODIN is better than NOW. NOW is officially supported by NSE so in few instances, order execution is better. When your broker supports it, appending NEST plus (free when supported) on top makes charting in NOW at par with ODIN. Default charting of NOW will hurt your eyes in about 10 minutes max-to-max.

Problem with ODIN are very quirky UI and very obtrusive linkage. What you see on Window1 is somehow dependent on Window 2 that you
had opened a minute ago (but closed after clicking somewhere) and there is no way of knowing what is linked to what. RM as usual have no
clue and all they've learnt to repeat is "Restart the system". Its not their money on the wire, so they're careless.

Of course, Trade Tiger is far superior in almost all trading aspects. Only perceived downside with TT is heavier brokerage but it is worth the product.

Last edited:
Both ODIN and NOW have convoluted ways of showing you current day transactions and past holdings. They're there in both but you've got to hunt for it.

In terms of charting, ODIN is better than NOW. NOW is officially supported by NSE so in few instances, order execution is better. When your broker supports it, appending NEST plus (free when supported) on top makes charting in NOW at par with ODIN. Default charting of NOW will hurt your eyes in about 10 minutes max-to-max.
RKG...do provide Nse Now...but i have no idea about..Nest Plus...
Does anyone know about it(i mean RKG provide nest plus or not)?
Thx...for reply

Just download the nestplus file and install it. It will be incorporated in Now terminal.
U need to create a log in for that and its free unless u opt for other paid subscriptions in nest plus.

Yes ..U can definetly use nest plus along with RKG Now terminal