RK Global Commodity charges

a1b1trader

@a1b1:

Which puzzle are you talking about bro?

You asked me
Can you name the broker. If you don't have any problems.
And later you wrote
Why these things happens with me?

Earlier it was IIFL, now RKG...... wonder what's next.

After trying out 9 brokers last weekend I thought that I would finally settle down with Achiievers and RKG. Because these 2 brokers suit me the best to my requirements.

Mood bigar diya RKG ne.... :mad::(:mad:
And I replied
Mere dost, naam jaan kar kya karoge.
I just do not want to spoil your mood any further.
My answer is hidden in the reply I wrote lastly. Just try.
Dimaag per jara jor daalo.

Hello soft trader. I m trading in mcx and paying 1000rs/cr in shraekhan and i also want to open account with rkg.
* do they charge any monthly/yearly charges?
* do they provide offline facility?
Thanx in advance

soft_trader

Hello soft trader. I m trading in mcx and paying 1000rs/cr in shraekhan and i also want to open account with rkg.
* do they charge any monthly/yearly charges?
* do they provide offline facility?
Thanx in advance
Yes RKG is charging Rs. 299/- per month for MCX for ODIN software. If you take web based then it will be Rs. 99/- (S.Tax extra).

Other than no other hidden charges. :)

I trade in online only so don't know about offline. Please call them to know about offline facility.

MANISH_DAMANI

Yes RKG is charging Rs. 299/- per month for MCX for ODIN software. If you take web based then it will be Rs. 99/- (S.Tax extra).

Other than no other hidden charges. :)

I trade in online only so don't know about offline. Please call them to know about offline facility.
Rs 25 call and trade charges. If you do phone trading. but cheaper then share khan in all respect

soft_trader

Rs 25 call and trade charges. If you do phone trading. but cheaper then share khan in all respect
Is this Rs 25/- per call basis or per trade that is done over phone?

Say I made a call to RKG and place two orders. How much I will get charged? and If I place limit orders and those doesn't gets executed then will I be charged?