Risk % ???

nac

In futures trading, if we use hourly chart for positional trading, we need to take 15 to 20 percent risk.. but at the same time, your reward should also be the 15 to 20 percent of your capital...

so strategy and risk-reward ratio are the main factors here............ nothing else....
Come on.. it's too risky... even for experienced.

Mr.G

Yeah, 30-40% are too high, even for big account (a 6 digit figure). If I lose 2-3 trades back to back, that's all I am gone.
How is that even possible?!

Mr.G

my strategy works... i continuously win... suppose as you said, if i make a loss, my profit may be reduced but not capital
You are getting over confident I see. Do you know what a draw down is? Answer the same question after you face one.......

Cubt

Algo Trader
sir again i say... to face the draw down, money management is important. always utilizing 10 percent of capital for trading in futures...

Regards
Vinothbabu
Well said... thats what a matured trader does, as u said money management is what makes a trader to be successful in the long run. Though u may say there is no risk, but actual point is u r already following sound risk management.

Mr.G

thanks for your appreciation....

why we are coming to market?

1. To earn profit
2. We treat it as a business not a gambling
3. Losses are just an expenses in business
4. When to buy, when to sell, when to exit is the skill of business owner. if business owner has such skill, then where is the risk?

SO.... ALL WINNERS HAVE SUCH SKILLS TO WIN THE MARKET.. SO MARKET EXISTS... OTHERWISE THERE WILL NOT BE MARKET.. BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX, WALL STREET, FTSE WILL BE CLOSED IF MARKET IS A GAMBLING

MARKET IS THE BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS, IN THIS BUSINESS, WE CAN EARN CRORES AND CRORES AND CRORES..

ANY OTHER BUSINESS WILL NOT GIVE SUCH OPPORTUNITY
You never told me your leverage adjusted return.

Mr.G

investment 2 lakh

trading product- 1 lot crude oil only

monthly profit minimum 30000 only, maximum sometimes upto 75000

average return on whole capital is 15 percent per month in positional trading

monthly 6 to 8 trades in crude oil using ami broker one hour chart
I said LEVERAGE ADJUSTED