Risk - reward 1:2 + single entry ,stoploss & target no confusion .

Rish

Hi Raj,

I am planning to shifting to Commodity trading...
Crude Vs Gold Vs Silver Vs Natural gas Vs Copper....
Which one you feel is better for intraday trading....And Why???"

After looking at 15 minute chart(today) I feel gold and silver are good looking...

Can you share your trading setup(chart setup)... I am recommending using Bollinger bands to you....
And multiple timeframes... Watch all 1 ,5 ,10 ,15 ,Hourly, Daily timeframes with Bollinger bands simultaneously....

Happy trading...
Veera.
Why this "Kolaveri"

Tamil trader

I need support from you my dear friend .. I am still a learner in market ..please guide me which strategy is good & profitable .... I need your help to improve my trading results .:)
Positional trading with higher time frames always gives the good profit... there is always a less chance for intraday players to win in the market....

if u need any help or support, kindly ask me, i am ready to help you

Tamil trader

bought 1 lot crude at 6900 stop- 6870 target- 7020
This stop loss is not advisable as per 30 minutes chart. near 6815 is the stop loss for 30 minutes chart... you just see target price...120 points... but stop loss is just 30 points... there are lots of chance to hit the stop loss first...

suppose, if you decide to trade on higher timeframes, continuously you should always trade on 30 minutes time frames. because if you trade 10 to 12 trades per month, surely there will 3 or 4 wrong trades... but final profit on month end will be very high for your capital....

According to me, for your 3.5 lakh capital, you can easily earn one lakh per month easily if you trade on higher time frames...

For crude oil, every 1.5 lakh, you should trade for one lot...so you can trade two lots in the beginning stage...

rajsumi121

This stop loss is not advisable as per 30 minutes chart. near 6815 is the stop loss for 30 minutes chart... you just see target price...120 points... but stop loss is just 30 points... there are lots of chance to hit the stop loss first...

suppose, if you decide to trade on higher timeframes, continuously you should always trade on 30 minutes time frames. because if you trade 10 to 12 trades per month, surely there will 3 or 4 wrong trades... but final profit on month end will be very high for your capital....

According to me, for your 3.5 lakh capital, you can easily earn one lakh per month easily if you trade on higher time frames...

For crude oil, every 1.5 lakh, you should trade for one lot...so you can trade two lots in the beginning stage...

30 min with which trade setup .

rajsumi121

put bid @ 49100 for buy silver 1 lot ..stoploss will be 48700 in that case ..target around 50600++

rajsumi121

bought 1 lot silver @ 49800 stop- 49620 .

rajsumi121

bought 1 lot silver again @ 49700 stop- 49490 target ..open