Risk - reward 1:2 + single entry ,stoploss & target no confusion .

ashu1234

All trading losses are mistakes of our analysis .. actually we drive , act & behave by our emotions not by logic ...we emotionally attached with every trading call .....this is what I called:clapping::clapping::clapping: my mistake .
Emotions will always be the part of a trader. Its a tendency to call a call gone right that its driven by logic and call gone bad as driven by emotion-- I mean to say in market you can't differentiate between them. So if one goes by his good trading plan it doesn't matter if a call is taken by emotion or logic it will take care of all good and bad judgements.

Keep playing good swings.....winning trades will take care of loosing ones. :)

rajsumi121

Buy crudeoil @ cmp- 5808 stop- 5775 target- 5874
stoploss got hit ...by sill mistake of mine ...4 trade in loss in row ... :):thumb::lol::rofl::clapping:

VJAY

stoploss got hit ...by sill mistake of mine ...4 trade in loss in row ... :):thumb::lol::rofl::clapping:
Dear raju,
What is this silly mistake?taking trades is silly mistake?:D...or you taking trades opposit of your system?

rajsumi121

Breaking my rule today one more call - buy 2 lot natural gas @ cmp- 223.90 stop- 221.90 target- 228 .

rajsumi121

Dear raju,
What is this silly mistake?taking trades is silly mistake?:D...or you taking trades opposit of your system?
I am trading according to my system ..... my meaning of silly mistake when I said that is " whatever good in our life given to us by God ...& whatever bad we are attracting are because of our negative thoughts ..so when any call hit target I gave credit to God .. when stoploss is there at that time I take it as its my fault " .

augubhai

I am trading according to my system ..... my meaning of silly mistake when I said that is " whatever good in our life given to us by God ...& whatever bad we are attracting are because of our negative thoughts ..so when any call hit target I gave credit to God .. when stoploss is there at that time I take it as its my fault " .
In that case, u r only being unfair to urself.