Rights Issue - Hindalco.. how to apply?

Let me clarify, there is no need to subscribe to right issue thru ICICIDirect.com or Indiabulls (whatever the DEMAT service provider is). Hindalco will send you a form to fill up by post. This would be a right issue form. You have to fill it up, attach the cheque of desired amount and send back these two back to the address mentioned.

I had done this for Karnataka bank Right issue 6-8 months back. And I filled up the form, wrote a check of certain amount, and mailed it back to Karnataka Bank's given address. After few weeks, my shares got credited to my demat account automatically. Please let me know if you have any questions.

~~~
www.stockmarketindia.net

stockmarketindia said:
Let me clarify, there is no need to subscribe to right issue thru ICICIDirect.com or Indiabulls (whatever the DEMAT service provider is). Hindalco will send you a form to fill up by post. This would be a right issue form. You have to fill it up, attach the cheque of desired amount and send back these two back to the address mentioned.

I had done this for Karnataka bank Right issue 6-8 months back. And I filled up the form, wrote a check of certain amount, and mailed it back to Karnataka Bank's given address. After few weeks, my shares got credited to my demat account automatically. Please let me know if you have any questions.

~~~
www.stockmarketindia.net
Thanks for the information.

Regards,
Narendra

hey guys,

in a fix, have 240 shares of Hindalco, bought at approx 136 levels, and now cant accept the loss, dont want the rights. Want to get out of this lackadasical co. (at least on the bourses). anyway guess ill get the rights and hope prices average out to get an even trade. anyone recc. that exit with a loss (pirce now 125 approx), would love the small extra capital. for me it wont be to big a loss, but rather not have that on my trading record. anyone give me an insight what to do?

thanks a tonne,

shorttermer