Riddhi Siddhi Gluco Biols - Q1FY11 Results Analysis Target Price Revised to Rs. 615

maheshi

Historical Presentation of Top Management of Riddhi Siddhi as well as last 5 years AR

Attaching herewith the Past five years' Annual Reports as well as a
brief historical presentation of Riddhi's management of Riddhi Siddhi
Gluco Biols Ltd for all members' reference. Since the files are larger
than 4 mb specified size so have uploaded them to the link
maheshfiles.keepandshare.com so members can download or view from
there.

In my past 12 years of career in Indian Financial Markets, I have not
seen many companies which are trading at single digit PEs and are part
of 'Small-Cap' group of the stock exchange, but still coming out with
such detailed, excellent theme-based Annual Reports.

It is said that Annual Reports are the reflection of a company
management's perception as to how important they consider their
shareholders to be. ARs are the barometers to judge how fast a
company's brand will catch-up in financail fraternity once the company
is on a strong growth path.

Each AR starting from 2006 is really worth a read. Also, the
historical presentation of Riddhi's entire top management demands an
attention to analyse the company in detail and realise the true
potential of the company.

I Will be in receipt of FY10 AR by next week and will post analysis of
the same then.

Rgds.
Mahesh

Note :- Access Presentation and ARs at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

maheshi

Historical Presentation of Top Management of Riddhi Siddhi as well as last 5 years AR

Attaching herewith the Past five years' Annual Reports as well as a
brief historical presentation of Riddhi's management of Riddhi Siddhi
Gluco Biols Ltd for all members' reference. Since the files are larger
than 4 mb specified size so have uploaded them to the link
maheshfiles.keepandshare.com so members can download or view from
there.

In my past 12 years of career in Indian Financial Markets, I have not
seen many companies which are trading at single digit PEs and are part
of 'Small-Cap' group of the stock exchange, but still coming out with
such detailed, excellent theme-based Annual Reports.

It is said that Annual Reports are the reflection of a company
management's perception as to how important they consider their
shareholders to be. ARs are the barometers to judge how fast a
company's brand will catch-up in financail fraternity once the company
is on a strong growth path.

Each AR starting from 2006 is really worth a read. Also, the
historical presentation of Riddhi's entire top management demands an
attention to analyse the company in detail and realise the true
potential of the company.

I Will be in receipt of FY10 AR by next week and will post analysis of
the same then.

Rgds.
Mahesh

Note :- Access Presentation and ARs at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.com

Last edited by a moderator:

maheshi

Re: Riddhi Siddhi Gluco Biols - Q1FY11 Results Analysis Target Price Revised to Rs.

My account at keepandshare.com has exceeded the bandwidth limit for today i.e. 9th Aug. 2010 because of many visitors visiting and downloading files today. Hence, members visiting now might not be able to download or view files posted there. By tommorrow again bandwidth of 200 mb will be available and those wanting to download the files can do it tommorrow.

You also are welcome to email me incase you require the files. I will be more than happy to provide them to you.

Rgds.
Mahesh

maheshi

Re: Riddhi Siddhi Gluco Biols - Q1FY11 Results Analysis Target Price Revised to Rs.

My account at keepandshare.com has exceeded the bandwidth limit for today i.e. 9th Aug. 2010 because of many visitors visiting and downloading files today. Hence, members visiting now might not be able to download or view files posted there. By tommorrow again bandwidth of 200 mb will be available and those wanting to download the files can do it tommorrow.

You also are welcome to email me incase you require the files. I will be more than happy to provide them to you.

Rgds.
Mahesh

Re: Riddhi Siddhi Gluco Biols Ltd. - A Multibagger in the Making - A Research Note

Maheshi,

Could you kindly provide the details of likely equity dilution due to conversion of warrents or whatever in the coming years? Thanks

maheshi

Re: Riddhi Siddhi Gluco Biols Ltd. - A Multibagger in the Making - A Research Note

There are no warrants pending conversion. Also, the major expansion and thus CAPEX is through and going forward, atleast till FY12, there are no major expansions planned. The focus now will be on optimising the utilisation of existing expanded capacity. Also, the internal cash generation is expected to be robust in FY11 and FY12 which is expected to take care of any minor expansion/upgradation.

However, in case Roquette, the global starch major, plans to further the association with Riddhi and decides to setup a major value-added products (esp. Sorbitol) plant in India, then equity dilution might happen whioch will be to an extent of 18-22 %.

Also, since the sector is in a major upswing which is evident from the robust Q1 numbers declared by all major industry players ( there are not too many), Riddhi management might decide to go in for a furhter expansion somewhere next year to match up the likely demand and in such a scenario the equity dilution will be to an extent of 12-15 %.

Rgds.
mahesh
Maheshi,

Could you kindly provide the details of likely equity dilution due to conversion of warrents or whatever in the coming years? Thanks

maheshi

Also, SKY1224,

If you are really interested in deeply analysing the company then what I will suggest is that just mail me or provide ur. email id where I will send you last 5 yrs. annual reports (which are really a treat to read) as well as historical presentation of Top Management of Riddhi Siddhi. These info will be very useful and interesting to you.

Rgds.
mahesh

There are no warrants pending conversion. Also, the major expansion and thus CAPEX is through and going forward, atleast till FY12, there are no major expansions planned. The focus now will be on optimising the utilisation of existing expanded capacity. Also, the internal cash generation is expected to be robust in FY11 and FY12 which is expected to take care of any minor expansion/upgradation.

However, in case Roquette, the global starch major, plans to further the association with Riddhi and decides to setup a major value-added products (esp. Sorbitol) plant in India, then equity dilution might happen whioch will be to an extent of 18-22 %.

Also, since the sector is in a major upswing which is evident from the robust Q1 numbers declared by all major industry players ( there are not too many), Riddhi management might decide to go in for a furhter expansion somewhere next year to match up the likely demand and in such a scenario the equity dilution will be to an extent of 12-15 %.

Rgds.
mahesh