Votes: 21 10.0%
  • HDFC

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Motilal Oswal

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 74 35.2%

• Total voters
Indiainfoline brokerage is on the higher side.

Service depends on branch mostly. So one branch might be good other bad. Try to talk to as many brokers as possible.

Besides RT data extraction from ODIN is possible. Not many softwares for TTAdvance.
Totally differ with you... India Infoline is offering one of the best brokerage rates around along with world class trading platform and back-end technology.

There are so many active members on this forum, who would agree with me on this.

sir,

i am with sharekhan since 2000. I never had any bitter experience like trading on clients money or so. Initially their service to customers was excellent and oflate, it is not as it was; may be due to increased clientele. Regarding transparency, i had never come across any hidden chargeswith sharekhan eventhough i had experience with some brokers with regard to hidden charges. Every thing is in black and whitewith sharekhan. But only draw back with them is their s/w for trading platform is comparaively poor and brokerage is higher. There is minimum brokerage per trade too. But for these, they are the best; as per my personal observation.

I ALSO NOTICED THAT WHENEVER MONEY IS WITHDRAWN FROM SHAREKHAM BY 1000 HRS., IT IS CREDITED IN MY SB A/C. BY 14000 THE SAME DAY; I.E. WITHIN BANKING HRS. VENTURA TAKES 2 FULL DAYS, EVENTHOUGH THEY GIVE JUST 30 MINUTES NOTICE IN CASE OF DEBIT TO BE CLEARED OFF AND TILL SUCH TIME THE DEBIT IS NOT CLEARED, THEY DO NOT ALLOW TO SELL THE SHARES. RECENTLY, MY A/C. HAD DEBIT BALANCE OF 7914/-. I HOLD 8 LAKHS WORTH SHARES WITH THEM. BUT THEY DID NOT ALLOW TO SELL ANY OF MY SHARES, EVEN WHEN THE PRICE WAS UP THUS ENFORCING ME LOOSE. IS IT NOT STRANGE?. I HAD NEVER KNOWN ANY THING LIKE THAT WITH ANY OTHER BROKERS. EVEN INDIA BULLS REMITS CLIENT'S MONEY ONLY AFTER 2 FULL DAY AND AFTER BANKING HOURS. IF I AM WRONG, MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO CORRECT ME.
kick those brokerage houses which do not credit your money the same day:gun2:

lazytrader

:stop:

this is what most people are confused about:

sharekhan software platform is different

religare platform is different

angel diet platform which is ODIN is also different from the above two!!!!

:rolleyes:
religare and angel both provide tradeanywhere and odin

lazytrader

Totally differ with you... India Infoline is offering one of the best brokerage rates around along with world class trading platform and back-end technology.

There are so many active members on this forum, who would agree with me on this.
Ok, if you say it is the best then I have no other option but to agree with you.
If you would like to share some info then I have a couple of queries:

- What is the brokerage?
- did you know that there was a case against one of IIFL's top management (don't remember his name)
- Give me a free tool that can extract data from TTAdvance.

No compulsion to reply. Just make you aware of such things.

To everyone who has negotiated with Angel broking for lower brokerages, do they give written commitment on the lowered brokerage structures or they just do it with the word of mouth?

Also, for all those members that have got their brokerages lower than .20 for delivery, did you commit to any volumes ?

How did you negotiate to get such low brokerage?

Also what was the upfront payment made at the time you negotiated the brokerage?

Any chance that an long term investor with capital under 5 lac would get such a kind of deal?

Regards,
striker

Reply to angel broking

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ANGEL BROKING - ANGEL BROKING CHARGES BROKERAGE ON
THE NUMBER OF SHARES IF THE SHARE VALUE IS BELOW Rs100/-THIS CAN WORKOUT TO Rs2.50/- PER TRADE.

lazytrader

Re: Reply to angel broking

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ANGEL BROKING - ANGEL BROKING CHARGES BROKERAGE ON
THE NUMBER OF SHARES IF THE SHARE VALUE IS BELOW Rs100/-THIS CAN WORKOUT TO Rs2.50/- PER TRADE.
Common pactice among brokers. If share value is below a particular price then they charge per share.