• HDFC

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Motilal Oswal

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 74 35.2%

• Total voters
Religare is worst

To open online share trading account, I submitted my cheque to religare executive on Jan 28, 2007. I was promised Log ID and password in 10 days. It has been more than 20 days and I have not received the same. The relationship executive do not pick up my phone now as he has bagged his commission. When I lodged online complaint, somebody pastes the same reply again and again that they are looking into the issue. Here your relationship executive is not accountable, his seniors aren't, and even nobody from customer care pays any attention to your complaint. I have not seen such a organization in today's era. Since I have paid them acc opening fees, I cant do anything now. I wish this will guide further customers.

pasha

Re: Reviews on Angel Broking and Religare

First review about angel that is negative. BUt I guess indian investors have really little choice. All brokers provide pathetic service, its only the matter of choosing the lesser evil. However, how do u rate angel in terms of others like 5paisa, religare, etc.
In all fairness, maybe I should say that I have not found any broker with good email support. Also they have never cheated.

Overall Angel is better than most, it all depends on what exactly you are looking for.

Re: angel broking Vs sharekhan

i dunno abt angel but sharekhan going from bad to worse in terms of client service(margin trade), i have been with them for last 6!!yrs.

biyasc

i dunno abt angel but sharekhan going from bad to worse in terms of client service(margin trade), i have been with them for last 6!!yrs.
i agree with you, whats the problem/s you faced with sharekhan?

i have opted for a new plan from reliance money for Rs.500 for 1 crore trading for 2 months, how does it compare with angel broking in price advantage?

to all concerned...

I fully endrose smnbabu. I hv been with Sharekhan and still with them after trying almost all the online worms. Yes, now Sharekhan is going from worst to worstest. Till date, it has been bestest and I am continuing with them since begining inspite of higher brokerage and my trial with ICICI, 5paise, Motilal, ILFS,REFCO (Now ManFinance), IDBI, Geogit,Reliance,Religare)IB etc. Any one, wishing to have minus points with all above may contact me. As of now, inspite of all minus points, I feel : IB is number 1, SSKI is number 2. I had not tried ANGEL and Enam.

Re: Reviews on Angel Broking and Religare

I am an addition to the most worst experience with Race Pro of Religare and their services. Recently, I closed a/c. with them.