Is this good folio for ELSS MF

• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Change the funds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Guys,

I just started investing in mutual funds last year to save tax and yield better returns than FD which hardly beats inflation.

I would required you to kindly provide your views and guide me:hap2:

I have started with around 2 Mutual funds after doing lot of research online seeing the performance by charts present on Money control just how a normal layman would analyze. Note: I do not have any financial education background but just going by the history and numbers present on the website.

These were my picks for SIP

1)Axis Long Term Equity Fund - Regular Plan (G) (15) : 1000/month
2) Reliance Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund (G) (13) : 500/month

And then added few more in dividend option and few more lump sum in growth. Screen shot have the overview.

Kindly suggest if i need to change or stop investing in some.The returns are just around 6% which is kind of worrying me.

And most importantly the above two mentioned were my best picks and they are delivering the lowest return..should i wait to see the returns increased down the line? or am i doing a mistake by going for SIP?:eek:

Seniors attention required please.

Thanks
Karan

Attachments

Subhadip

Hi Guys,

I just started investing in mutual funds last year to save tax and yield better returns than FD which hardly beats inflation.

I would required you to kindly provide your views and guide me:hap2:

I have started with around 2 Mutual funds after doing lot of research online seeing the performance by charts present on Money control just how a normal layman would analyze. Note: I do not have any financial education background but just going by the history and numbers present on the website.

These were my picks for SIP

1)Axis Long Term Equity Fund - Regular Plan (G) (15) : 1000/month
2) Reliance Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund (G) (13) : 500/month

And then added few more in dividend option and few more lump sum in growth. Screen shot have the overview.

Kindly suggest if i need to change or stop investing in some.The returns are just around 6% which is kind of worrying me.

And most importantly the above two mentioned were my best picks and they are delivering the lowest return..should i wait to see the returns increased down the line? or am i doing a mistake by going for SIP?:eek:

Seniors attention required please.

Thanks
Karan
Your two best picks are my favourite also for tax saving.

Keep saving.

Subhadip

Thanks Subhadip Sir,

any comments from your side.
I want to tell one thing keep investing in SIP in those funds every month. See those after five year. Not every year.

I want to tell one thing keep investing in SIP in those funds every month. See those after five year. Not every year.
Thanks again!!:thumb:

And am slightly inclined towards BNP paribas (G) franklin india tax shield(G) and tata india tax saving (G) as they have higher returns,should I start investing small amount in SIP's in those too.

Regards

Last edited:

TracerBullet

Thanks again!!:thumb:

And am slightly inclined towards BNP paribas (G) franklin templeton (G) and tata india tax saving (G) as they have higher returns,should I start investing small amount in SIP's in those too.

Regards
Fund performance can vary, Use long term record and pick a few. No need to get worried every year of small underperformance. There are many good funds. Your job is just to pick few, maintain SIP and hold for long term of 5-10 years.

Review Funds if they under perform consistently for few years. Use value resaerch / funds india / morningstar.in to get funds info and list of good funds.
Anyway, Franklin India TaxShield is also very good.