Is this good folio for ELSS MF

• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Change the funds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heya Guys....

After a lot of fuss I got to find out how to get the detailed report of profit and loss from HDFC and how to use it in moneycontrol.. Let me know if anyone need help.

For HDFC DEMAT account you can login>Reports tab> Statement Section Click>Mutual Funds will come in below section> MF Profit and Loss Report(this will come in the below row)

There you will see option to download,email or pdf format.

It will show you your Invitation NAV and Current NAV and the last column will show the profits or loss.

Hope this helps .

Thanks

Heya Guys....

After a lot of fuss I got to find out how to get the detailed report of profit and loss from HDFC and how to use it in moneycontrol.. Let me know if anyone need help.

For HDFC DEMAT account you can login>Reports tab> Statement Section Click>Mutual Funds will come in below section> MF Profit and Loss Report(this will come in the below row)

There you will see option to download,email or pdf format.

It will show you your Invitation NAV and Current NAV and the last column will show the profits or loss.
:beer:

Hope this helps . The updated figures looks more promising :) Updating the screenshot in the first post.

Thanks

I checked the charts, all of these were at the 52 week lowest when i bought them...and i see them at highest now.

Should i think that i would not get much profit after this? because they are already at peak?

Also suppose i invested in this portfolio around 1 lakh. now after 1 year the return is 12% and after two year what should i expect? if i do not redeem anything? 24 %?? or it should be 12 % only? can someone explain a bit.

thanks in advance

TracerBullet

I checked the charts, all of these were at the 52 week lowest when i bought them...and i see them at highest now.

Should i think that i would not get much profit after this? because they are already at peak?

Also suppose i invested in this portfolio around 1 lakh. now after 1 year the return is 12% and after two year what should i expect? if i do not redeem anything? 24 %?? or it should be 12 % only? can someone explain a bit.

thanks in advance
Dont expect anything, It can be negative too. You cannot project yearly returns like that. Just invest for a decade and you will probably get good returns over inflation.

Buddy it appears you have too many funds in Dividend option rather than growth.
Do you really need the meager dividend that these small funds pay? I mean its not enough to run your home. Every time Fund declares dividend, the NAV falls and more often, your gains are reset.