Retail investors perception on Agri commodity derivatives

Hello every one

I am Chinatamani Anil Desai. Studying at CCS National Institute of Agriculture Marketing, Jaipur. I am working on a project related to Retail investors in Agri Commodity derivatives.

I wish to invite you to participate in this survey. I Know your time is precious; It will take 5-7 minutes maximum to complete the survey.

All the information collected through this survey will be only used for research purposes.

I have attached the link of google form which needs to be filled by you about your perception on Investment in Agri commodity derivatives. It's my humble request to fill this form sincerely that will aid in my project.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...AQlR8jT0DAiGsrak-q_faPBQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

I hope your research is successful and gets published. Investments done in agri commodities are not always a good option but if done for long term, it can guarantee profits.

I agree with you @ malek zeini 11. Agricultural derivatives are less risky to invest as compared to investment in stock companies which makes these derivatives a preferred investment option for many.