Retail Algorithmic Trading Platform

Other than IB are there any retail brokers in India providing online algorithmic trading platform with ready to order algos like VWAP, iceberg, OCO, hidden and discretionary, scalping, etc. Kindly highlight pls

I exactly know what you guys are asking for and for both the best broker is Zerodha..

One of the lucky ones who got to test i3 for them, all the execution based algo's mentioned by you are available..

Karnataka stamp duty is max Rs 50 per day, so as good as not being there for a high volume guy!!!

I exactly know what you guys are asking for and for both the best broker is Zerodha..

One of the lucky ones who got to test i3 for them, all the execution based algo's mentioned by you are available..

Karnataka stamp duty is max Rs 50 per day, so as good as not being there for a high volume guy!!!
Mumbai Stamp duty = Rs 200 /Cr, Zerodha Padded Transaction charges = Rs 490 / Cr (actual 190 + 300 extra hidden charges added by Zerodha)

Negative Saving Rs 100 / Cr :lol: karlo baat

Last edited:

onlinegtrash

are you talking about APIs which could be used in c++/java development?
or some plugin AFL thing?

@parttime, when you trade big volumes brokerage doesn't matter after a point.. I trade a lot of reliance futures, usually 10 to 15 lots at a time...

When you place 2500 to 5000 reliance at one time, if you place a market order, you could lose 2 to 3 points, but there was a time where I have lost 5 points also during the day.. So one entry and exit at market will cost me 10000 to 15000 in impact cost.. Now do the math and see if Rs 50-100/crore makes any difference even if I save a fraction of this impact cost..

If you don't trade nifty options/nifty futures today.. everything else is just messed.. One of my friends got messed the other trading hdil futures, Lost **** loads just in entry and exit for 5 lots.. I am not talking about the day when it tanked, a few days before that..

the execution based algos are available with zerodha for which exchanges ? could you send me the link for same pls as i could not find details of same on their website. Thanks

zerodha provides this execution algos for only NSE or is BSE too included? could you pls reply

already in market 90% rules of algo trading utility available..it will execute order from amichart to nest/now/odin with target by points or % and cover stoploss ,trailstoploss ,order cancellation automatically..
no need any api like nest plus..

happy trading...
Please quote few names of the algo utility providers.

Thanx in advance

Execution strategies are provided by Symphony Fintech. Compositedge has a tie-up with them. But it is completely automated trading . They are providing it for retail traders.