Restoring Traders/Investors Faith into Investing

Vertigo_1985

"The thing about fundamental analysis is that you only need to worry about what. what the underlying is worth, when you know what, you don't need to worry about when" - Buffett
ur timeframe is quite large, these events maybe just noises for you..will post query in other thread, lets see if there is a response.

Einstein

many stocks like LT BHEL tata steel, reliance, are trading now above their 'soul' value. anyone holding so called 'bluechip' should book profit now.

Last edited:

praveen taneja

many stocks like LT BHEL tata steel, reliance, most are trading now above their 'soul' value. anyone holding such so called 'bluechip' should book profit now.
Inside news you have ??? Obama throwing Bomb tonight??????:D:D:D:D

Your post rmember me of Eagle1 dont know why:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I guess you won't find me suggesting any Mutual fund or PMS as I am against tthem. It is better to do your own analysis, this is why this thread is still open :thumb:
How about going for ETFs and buying them when there is pessimism in the markets. When the markets are high one can park the money in company FD (if one is in lower tax bracket or going for Liquid Bees for high tax payers). Their costs are very low and returns have been decent if we consider a long period.

Einstein

Yeah you can do alot of thing as an average investors do,
1. index funds
2. direct physical gold,
3. Etf
4. mutual funds

But as I have seem from their past performance, non-of them was able to give consistent profit. so you really can't compound your money through them, they are only good as an inflation hedge.

And if there is any pessimism in the market, I will be the first to buy stocks.. :)

Last edited: