Restoring Traders/Investors Faith into Investing

I bought bitcoin mining hash from Genesis Mining when bitcoin was about 1,000 USD and I spent INR 7,000. Today, I get around INR 2,500 a month in bitcoin and I use that to buy litecoin mining hash on HashNest since Genesis Mining is no longer accepting new mining contracts.

If you buy mining hash, you are buying bitcoin at the above chart's mean prices.

Great portfolio Einstein. I am new to investing into stocks and the last 2 days has been testing my resolve to hold most of my stocks for long term, as most of them are from the mid cap and small cap index. They slipped 5% in just 2 days, halving my profits from the last two months.

But your performance really does provide some much needed hope.

Guys any tips in Mid cap/small cap space to enter in the next few weeks? Can handle the risk.

Here are a few i've put into watchlist, please comment if you follow the stocks.

Asian Granito
Avonmore Cap

BF Utilities
Butterfly
Camlin Fine
Cineline India
Compucom Soft
Electrosteel St

Elnet Tech
Fineotex Chem
GVK Power
Greenply Ind
Jain Irrigation
Jamna Auto
KNR Construct
Kalpataru Power
Kirloskar Ferro
LT Foods
Maithan Alloys
Minda Corp
Mindtree
Nitin Spinners
PNC Infratech
PTC India
Prism Cement
Quess Corp
Rattan Power
Redington
Sadbhav Engg
Sadbhav Infra
Sanwaria Consum
Savera Ind
Sonata
Srikalahasthi
Urja Global
VIP Clothing
VIP Industries

Einstein

Great portfolio Einstein. I am new to investing into stocks and the last 2 days has been testing my resolve to hold most of my stocks for long term, as most of them are from the mid cap and small cap index. They slipped 5% in just 2 days, halving my profits from the last two months.

But your performance really does provide some much needed hope.

Guys any tips in Mid cap/small cap space to enter in the next few weeks? Can handle the risk.

hi, was just checking your list in the post. what got my attention is the most of these stocks shootup in price, seems like decision was based on price chart rather then fundamentals. non of these companies have strong profit record, neither diversification is justifiable, it may take a week or two to the final assumption.

by the way, I am blessed with loosing atlest 10% of my investment in almost anynew investment I made in past,but I have made 10x in almost all of my investment, specially alembic pharma and VHL. which were my biggest investment. and down 10-12% when I made the investment. so if you are sure about your fundamental, don't worry about the volatility, top tick to bottom can vary anywhwere, upto 30-40%. but it really doesn';t matter to me anymore.

Einstein

hi, was just checking your list in the post. what got my attention is the most of these stocks shootup in price, seems like decision was based on price chart rather then fundamentals. non of these companies have strong profit record, neither diversification is justifiable, it may take a week or two to the final assumption.

by the way, I am blessed with loosing atlest 10% of my investment in almost anynew investment I made in past,but I have made 10x in almost all of my investment, specially alembic pharma and VHL. which were my biggest investment. and down 10-12% when I made the investment. so if you are sure about your fundamental, don't worry about the volatility, top tick to bottom can vary anywhwere, upto 30-40%. but it really doesn';t matter to me anymore.