Restoring Traders/Investors Faith into Investing

Hey guys,

Great thing that you guys are doing here. Firstly congratulations on that.
Can you please run me through the process that you guys go through in preparing a portfolio. I mean like stock picking (What do you look for), how do you evaluate etc.

Thank You and happy trading.
Hugh.

@Einstein, I hope that your profits keep increasing. I have had some success (not as much as you) in investing in the stock market since India's Independence Day 2015 and I'm now ready to take on clients.

Have you researched about how to become a registered portfolio manager? I've read a remisier proposal and I've learned that it is better to be a remisier before becoming a franchisee of a broker (broker franchisee is one way of earning 2 Crore which I need to be registered with SEBI as a portfolio manager).

Have you got information or advice about what investors should do before they become registered portfolio managers with SEBI?

Mr.G

@Einstein, I hope that your profits keep increasing. I have had some success (not as much as you) in investing in the stock market since India's Independence Day 2015 and I'm now ready to take on clients.

Have you researched about how to become a registered portfolio manager? I've read a remisier proposal and I've learned that it is better to be a remisier before becoming a franchisee of a broker (broker franchisee is one way of earning 2 Crore which I need to be registered with SEBI as a portfolio manager).

Have you got information or advice about what investors should do before they become registered portfolio managers with SEBI?
I started a group of investor and finance professionals and meet in delhi, also forming the Delhi investors association. Its sad that Jindal isnt regular on the forum anymore, im thinking of taking over and continuing with this thread.

Einstein

I am never away from like minded people and this forum is a great place to do that, people need to ask proper questions, I am already ready to participate is a good debate. :)

by the way old forums member are no longer active as well, maybe they traded heavily :)

Einstein

einstein.. any views on shree cements for long term?
and also.. names on your list., will you still go for buy
I am sorry but I don't track sectors.

about the stocks in old portfolios, some of them are good but some are not that good. it was basically a mixture of wonderful companies at good price and some good companies at wonderful price. I am trying to finalize a list(of 10 stocks) for 2017 portfolio but I hardly get 1-2 hour a day but I will do my best :)

@Einstein, welcome back and a Happy New Year to you!

What was your average portfolio returns for new year 2015/2016 to new year 2016/2017? I made 26.35% but you probably did better.

I tried to be a remisier for Sharekhan but one week waiting time is now more than one month so I accepted an approach from Acumen (and today signed forms to be a remisier) whom are based in my city Kochi.

Last edited: