Restoring Traders/Investors Faith into Investing

Einstein

Completely misleading statement on MF and glorifying PMS.

You did provide an apparently good PMS (i dont know) but 1 year performance ( you provided) is no way better than MF. I asked for more details which you ignored.

This is the quote i object to the most. Completely incorrect - they have given 20% compounded returns.

A bit of strawman argument. 1) Its not completely relevant as it does not reflect on results 2) you say most funds change every year - i dont believe it is correct but only way to verify will be to check many funds for these changes. Have you actually done that? Can you list some? 3) Whos to say PMS dont do that. People come People go.

On the contrary you sir should check facts on MF - some of them are completely out of line with reality.

If you read our posts again with cool mind, verify what you said ( never gave any details ) and what i said ( backed by links ) you will find that what you say is incorrect.
And you are the one who is barking :). Clarify on which concept i did not get.

I like your thread - you give away your portfolio and give advice on stocks. Please continue.
This is for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

rh6996

Suven Life Sciences @ 163.40
Suven Life ! :mad: I entered this stock in Sep last year at below 30 and exited the same in mid November at over 70/- ! It consistently kept on rising! Did not reeneter... I hv some mind block to reenter at higher rates ! :eek:
It seems to be at its Life Time high !
I have no present views on this stock, sorry! Though as per chart it seems a close below 155 should be an exit point!

Suven looks like a stock to hold on to long term (5+ years). I'm not so good at valuation so I cannot tell if it is trading at a discount.

Shelly , please ignore my PM and heed to Steve's advise !
Please be careful with my analysis findings although the only two other stocks that out rank Suven in my analysis system for long term holdings are ITC and Dabur respectively.

Edit:
The system I use seems to find stocks that can lead to gains after down turns but I'm not sure if it is good for discovering multi-baggers.

Last edited:
Suven looks like a stock to hold on to long term (5+ years). I'm not so good at valuation so I cannot tell if it is trading at a discount.
I cannot hold it for long term given the quantity i have bought in this lot.Need to book profit and get out.I will buy small quantity some day as i also feel it is a very good stock long term basis of 5+ years.

Last edited:

rh6996

I cannot hold it for long term given the quantity i have bought in this lot.Need to book profit and get out.I will buy small quantity some day as i also feel it is a very good stock long term basis of 5+ years.
Prudent would be to 'retain' the small qty and sell the balance this time round, i.e. to say : if prices rise ! If you have to exit lower, then exit full! :)

Einstein

I'll pm you suvren life science, give me sometime. but the price seems to going, up. how are you in loss in this??