Require Coding for well proved strategy

Hai Seniors
I have a well proved and tested strategy , but for this i have to switch in to multiple time frames .
If any senior can code this strategy then it will be very helpful for all the members of this forum.
Strategy :
Idle Time frame - 15 minutes
Since EMA20 plays a major role in trend detection and
its slope and price candle close above or below it determines the trend.
I want to plot EMA20 of (15 minute / 30 minute / 60 minute) in 15 minute time frame .
The crossovers of all these three EMAs and their slope and the price close above or below these will determine the intraday trend very clear .
Further all these EMAs provide resistance/ support in the trend .
Thanks a lot and i hope the senior experts will help to code .

:thumb:

dell

and how are going to define slope of ema20 ?
also how u deal with sideways phase , as in trending it looks very good but gives whips in sideways /consolidation phase .........

I look at the slope of hourly EMA20 first. If it is sloping either upward or downward . I trade by switching on to 30 minute and then watch there and finally trade according to 15 minute timeframe . If in 60 minute timeframe 20 EMA is straight or having less slope ; then I consider it to rangebound and donot trade in that script.
If any senior have any suggestions ; please specify.

I believe to change trend in hourly it had to be rangebound in 15 minute timeframe and the slope of hourly 20EMA reflects it .
Any views from experts are welcomed.

Hai ayanarman ;
Yes you r absolutely correct ; thanks for the valuable suggestion .
You solved my problem .
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Hai ayanarman ;
Yes you r absolutely correct ; thanks for the valuable suggestion .
You solved my problem .
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I wanted to tell d same approach. But EMA is a log() function.
EMA(20) in 30 min is not equal to EMA (40) in 15 min. there will be some difference. But it can be used.

BUT,

SMA(20) in 30 min = SMA (40) in 15 min ..:thumb:... ur strategy looks too simple. b4 trading with this strategy u bak test with different market conditions(uptrend, downtrend, range bound market). All d Best...:thumb:

mastermind007

EMA 20 on 30 min tf is more or less equal to EMA 40 on 15 min tf..EMA 20 in in 60 min tf=EMA 80 on 15 min tf..so put ema 20,40,80 on 15 min tf..
Smart try, but No, that is not true from calculation sense.

If it was this simple, why on earth would all Charting software attempt timeframe computations?

Experiment in excel to prove it yourself. Be sure to correct the OHLC calculations first.

EMA 20 on 30 min timeframe will consider 20 Close values whereas EMA 40 on 15 min will consider 40 Close values.

If intermediate prices could simply be interpolated to average, stock market would cease to exist.