Request : Metastock Programming guide

Hi there,

I got this "Book" the last days, I have ordered it via Website from Australia.

What can I tell you? I startet a few month ago with MetaStock, and I like it. For me as a beginner, it is very usefull to get any idea HOW MS can be used.

My mothertongue is German, so there is no really helpfull material to read.

Without any knowledge, "what questions are the good ones" it is not that easy to ask in the forum.

In the "book" there are few ideas how formulas can be combined.
I'd like it very much, and now I'll try to create my own "indicators".

If you already know a lot about programming, or can research via the internet, maybe this is not fitting that well if you know in detail, not only a few basics.

formulas are like:
BarSince (...)
Cross()
Alert()..

so at least ... you get an overview, and start step by step what can be "done with MS".

-> i wont type the whole formulas, they are only a few inches long, but... i dont want to, =)

if you have questions, ... feel free to ask!

Clemens

PS: I hope my English was good enough =)

rkkarnani

Hi Clemens,
You just responded to a thread 3+ years old with last Post in 2007. But your efforts are lauded to help feloow members here. Keep . Thanks. :clapping:

Hi there,

I got this "Book" the last days, I have ordered it via Website from Australia.

What can I tell you? I startet a few month ago with MetaStock, and I like it. For me as a beginner, it is very usefull to get any idea HOW MS can be used.

My mothertongue is German, so there is no really helpfull material to read.

Without any knowledge, "what questions are the good ones" it is not that easy to ask in the forum.

In the "book" there are few ideas how formulas can be combined.
I'd like it very much, and now I'll try to create my own "indicators".

If you already know a lot about programming, or can research via the internet, maybe this is not fitting that well if you know in detail, not only a few basics.

formulas are like:
BarSince (...)
Cross()
Alert()..

so at least ... you get an overview, and start step by step what can be "done with MS".

-> i wont type the whole formulas, they are only a few inches long, but... i dont want to, =)

if you have questions, ... feel free to ask!

Clemens

PS: I hope my English was good enough =)

great effort.....thanks to infrom

regards