Request for Option Chain page ( NSE website )

mohan.sic

Hi

Does any have EOD option chain page from NSE website for last 30 days.

I mean if any one has saved option chain page as it is from NSE website for study/record purpose. Even few days data would be helpful:).

thank you.

mohan.sic

pl. visit this link and then register. you may be able to see for one year. you have to choose appropriate icon to get them
http://www.businesssuccesspartner.com/users/stocks/options-analysis.php
There is some data in that but thats not Option chain page of NSE.
I am not clear what that data is and the format.

I am asking if anyone has saved records of Option chain page from NSE website, exactly in same format. Some one might be doing that for study purpose or so.

thank you.

There is some data in that but thats not Option chain page of NSE.
I am not clear what that data is and the format.

I am asking if anyone has saved records of Option chain page from NSE website, exactly in same format. Some one might be doing that for study purpose or so.

thank you.
You mean some thing like this as screen shots end of day and this in a row of a full month or at least a few days?

Yes...exactly..

thank you for that and btw what was the date of that screen shot you posted. I guess some expiry day:)
Feb or Mar 2015. There was a study done in the past in 2014 by which those EOD have been used and I may still have those screen shots some where on an external HD. No guarantee about this, but I can have a look if I find them in the next few days and I will let you know what I found in case you are interested in those stuff.

mohan.sic

Feb or Mar 2015. There was a study done in the past in 2014 by which those EOD have been used and I may still have those screen shots some where on an external HD. No guarantee about this, but I can have a look if I find them in the next few days and I will let you know what I found in case you are interested in those stuff.
yes..pls have a look..

thanks.

Hi

Does any have EOD option chain page from NSE website for last 30 days.

I mean if any one has saved option chain page as it is from NSE website for study/record purpose. Even few days data would be helpful:).

thank you.
Please post some details about the study for which you want this data :)
Thanks

mohan.sic

Please post some details about the study for which you want this data :)
Thanks
Not study purpose. OI analysis wont work. Its looks good on eod, but you cant trade live with it. Data changes are very dynamic and eod it looks as great tool for paper traders but not very worthy on consistent basis if you are a real trader.

Need few screen shots for some students who want to add this as part of their project work....Cant wait for next 30 days, save data and give them.
So just checked here.... do you have it..

thanks.

adg123

Hi,
I think I can help you. I can provide you such data in Excel Format.
I have few copied EOD Data directly from NSE Website only for my personal record. It contains –
1) Current month, Near month & Far month’s NIFTY Option & Future EOD Data.
2) Current month, Near month & Far month’s BANKNIFTY Option & Future EOD Data.
3) Currency Option & Future Data
4) Nifty Pre Open Data
5) Nifty EOD Advances / Declines Data
6) Overall EOD Advances / Declines Data
All are in a single page every day.
Note :- I shall provide you data openly in this forum for educational purpose ONLY FOR LAST THREE SERIES (including this series till 16 Oct/2015), But I don’t know to upload excel file. Please show me the way.:confused:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2prv0iw&s=8#.ViQ0pPkrLIU