request for an AFL

hello everyone..........this is a humble request for a AFL. i hope some good soul will help me. i am very sorry as i have no knowledge of coding and honestly difficult to learn at this stage of life.

Whenever price is above/below a certain EMA on a particular time frame (both definable), it should display a message board as BUY MODE/SELL MODE on all charts irrespective of their time frame.

thanx...

mastermind007

hello everyone..........this is a humble request for a AFL. i hope some good soul will help me. i am very sorry as i have no knowledge of coding and honestly difficult to learn at this stage of life.

Whenever price is above/below a certain EMA on a particular time frame (both definable), it should display a message board as BUY MODE/SELL MODE on all charts irrespective of their time frame.

thanx...
Suresh

I see that you have been posting the same AFL request on many threads including one thread that you started and thus far, you have received no significant response at all.

While I am not speaking for everyone, I did not get involved in this because

(a) AFAIK AFL help at traderji is effective only for those who know what AFL does and how to mix and match the pieces and more importantly, for those who can test it. For everyone else, it will be one more tool to help you lose money.

(b) Your request involves MTF and writing correct code for it requires significant amount of time in testing to ensure that it is correct. MTF Code can be done in few lines but testing that it works correctly takes a lot of time.

(c) Given the experience you've mentioned and self-profile that you've projected, getting it running on your machine will require some degree of hand-holding

(d) Last but not the least, the statement of yours in which you have mentioned "unwillingness" to learn is also a big PUT-OFF.

I am giving this feedback only to help you realize how I've interpreted your request and while I do not speak for everyone, the fact that no one has responded with AFL does mean that their viewpoint is also similar to mine.

So, Next, what do we do?

The most practical recourse for you is to find some AFL writer, who, for some amount of fee will do this for you.

For help in finding that, send me a PM. (PM means private message and its access button is located on top right hand side below your name of the screen. Since you are new member, PM may not be activated for you and you will have to contact traderji admins to see if they can activate it for you)