Request Broker & Sub Broker to provide information for the benefit of forum

whisky

Request all Brokers & Sub Brokers to update below information for their company to help the forum...

CHECKPOINTS

1 Are you Broker or -Sub Broker, Tell about your history & Management?
2 Broker Location, HO,Regd. Off, Branches
3 STATUTORY CHARGES ( Specifically Transaction Charges/Turnover Charges & Clearing Charges)
4 Have your own DP ? Wgat are DP Charges
5 Have your own Clearing? What are Clearing Charges
6 Client Account Opening Charges
7 Systems offered (NOW/NEST/ODIN ?)
8 Any System/Software Charges
9 Segments Avaliable
10 EXPOSURE provided segment-wise
11 Brokerage Plans
12 SMS Notification-Every Transaction / Day End

The above will help all of us...
Regards..
Seema

VJAY

Request all Brokers & Sub Brokers to update below information for their company to help the forum...

CHECKPOINTS

1 Are you Broker or -Sub Broker, Tell about your history & Management?
2 Broker Location, HO,Regd. Off, Branches
3 STATUTORY CHARGES ( Specifically Transaction Charges/Turnover Charges & Clearing Charges)
4 Have your own DP ? Wgat are DP Charges
5 Have your own Clearing? What are Clearing Charges
6 Client Account Opening Charges
7 Systems offered (NOW/NEST/ODIN ?)
8 Any System/Software Charges
9 Segments Avaliable
10 EXPOSURE provided segment-wise
11 Brokerage Plans
12 SMS Notification-Every Transaction / Day End

The above will help all of us...
Regards..
Seema
Dear seema,
Actually what you want?:)...you opened many thread asking about brokers....many discount brokers opened /helping in traderji with their threads allready....you asking sharekhan,geojit,reliance these big brokers come here and post for you? :D...you can google which broker you want....Through NET informations are in our finger tips now :)

whisky

Dear seema,
Actually what you want?:)...you opened many thread asking about brokers....many discount brokers opened /helping in traderji with their threads allready....you asking sharekhan,geojit,reliance these big brokers come here and post for you? :D...you can google which broker you want....Through NET informations are in our finger tips now :)
Actually, I am looking for all my check point information at one place for all the brokers to have the true comparison. I tried google but could not find any comparison on my check points, so i thought of collating through traderji.
Thanks to Traderji...such a great tool ..for traders

My expectation is only from the brokers/sub-brokers who are available on Traderji (not asking anything from sharekhan,geojit,reliance these big brokers) to provide transparent information...

whisky

I think many brokers have no answers that's why ignoring.
Thanks to VPS for detailed reply

whisky

Brokers take this positive as it is an opportunity for you to tell "why you are best....."

Dear seema,
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D

whisky

It's a business forum but some members are spoiling the purpose.
Requet Moderator to look into this.