Req: Please explain this chart behavior

If you draw a trendline it would show that script is in downward move. Price is moving in price channel. It seems like some operator is involved this ;-)

bharatk8

ash927 said:
If you draw a trendline it would show that script is in downward move. Price is moving in price channel. It seems like some operator is involved this ;-)
ur right....ashwani gujaral has opined that ta works for co. having holding of insti....

HI
Freind I am also new like u but I think if u look at price movement over last five session there is clear cut down trend and see on last trading session even though it try to move in upward direction it is without any volume that it self i feel indicates there is no one willing to buy at that price , still I feel since i am too new for Ta senior members can correct me and provide there insight.
take Care
Paras

amitkr said:
Hi,

Still trying to learn...Will appreciate help
Please explain this intraday chart of Liberty phosphate...

Is this manipulated?

Thanks
Amit

AMIT

1. Look at the volumes
2. Look at the bigger picture (longer term charts ... longer than one day in any case)
3. Look at the fundas (check the news)

See chart I have attached , and make your own deductions... u will find the answers.

The intraday trend which has puzzled you looks like mere profit taking

The longer term (recent surge , as also the quadrupling in Apri/May) looks like insider trading (no crime .. its universal and ubiquitous) driven by news (preferential issue) and also by better current working (PE based on Dec end results is just 6x, annaulaised EPS being around 10)

Hope this helps...

AGILENT:cool:
PS By the way, since you appear to be 'in' the stock, what info do you have. That will clarify the chart to some extent won't it ? Do share with us

Hello, I have seen the chart in some details. Vol is good of late, Buy sgnal has already been generated, Mov averages position are also favourable. I will Recommend hold .If it crosses 47.5 with vol then it may touch 51.U may keep a stoploss around 38 below which it may touch 33.5.-Meenakshee