Reporting Spammers

trader21

Many hit-and-run vendors try to use this board for finding gullible customers for their spam websites/services. Sometimes just reporting a post does not help, since they try to market their website implicitly across several posts.

If mods think it will help, TJ members can report such spammers through a single thread. Reporting publicly and not through PM will discourage the spammers for longer time, they wont register with new id after short time.

Sure, a important rule can be reporting a user as spammer only if one has concrete evidence through some posts. This thread should not be used for personal grievances/bias.

ag_fx

Another option can be to allow people to comment on the possible spammers or cheaters...

In my early times, I subscribed to calloptionputoption.com and lost substantial money. I dont have any other proof than probably my account statements from that period, which no ways an be a solid proof that I used their services.

Nonetheless, I know the ins and outs of his calls and I know how he misinterpret the results. There should be a room to report such cheaters publicaly.

rajsingh

I don't think anything can be done about such cases ankit, their disclaimers leave little room for any action to be taken.:) Any way I haven't met any one who can claim a 90 or 100 % track record.

ag_fx

I don't think anything can be done about such cases ankit, their disclaimers leave little room for any action to be taken.:) Any way I haven't met any one who can claim a 90 or 100 % track record.
Well, it is not targetted at taking any action against them....but to spread awareness about the gimmicks such people play....

TJ is visited by a lot of newbies...and one such resource here can be really useful.

trader21

In my early times, I subscribed to calloptionputoption.com and lost substantial money. I dont have any other proof than probably my account statements from that period, which no ways an be a solid proof that I used their services.
Hi Ankit, SPAMMERS mean people who implicitly market their fake services through various posts on this website. If you cannot give link to any posts which misguided you, there is little the mods can help.

mayavi99

Why don't you simply press the "Reporting button". I do this very often and it straightaway goes to the Traderji Team/Moderators so that swift action can be taken.

trader21

Why don't you simply press the "Reporting button". I do this very often and it straightaway goes to the Traderji Team/Moderators so that swift action can be taken.
I actually wanted everyone and the spammer to see it so to give discouragement. Sometimes they simply re-register with different id and start their propaganda again.