Renko afl

anybody having RENKO AFL BASED ON % CHANGE IN STOCK PRICE INSTEAD OF ATR BASE, please share it to me . in atr based afl I am facing brick size problem. ( common brick size does not work for all stocks ) THANKS IN ADVANCE.--- SANE

cloudTrader

anybody having RENKO AFL BASED ON % CHANGE IN STOCK PRICE INSTEAD OF ATR BASE, please share it to me . in atr based afl I am facing brick size problem. ( common brick size does not work for all stocks ) THANKS IN ADVANCE.--- SANE
Can you share your Renko AFL? Most of the Renko AFLs do not work properly in Amibroker.

mastermind007

Brick size cannot be common for all stocks and cannot be even same for all traders for same exact stock.

The very demand of common brick size itself reveals that you do not understand the core purpose behind Renko.

ATR is also a % representation of price that is bit dynamic. you could replace ATR in your AFL with

C * x * 0.01

where x is your percentage value and that would be enough to convert your ATR based AFL into % based AFL