Religare: Unable to get technical indicators on RACE charts

Hi,
I recently opened a demat cum trading account @ Religare Race Pro.
It has live streaming quotes and Intraday n EOD charting facility. But if I click on any Intraday Chart for any technical indicator like MACD, ADX, +DI/-DI, etc. it won't display any indicator chart except the "Volume" indicator.

Now, My question to all member who are using it or able to answer that Do the Religare RACE pro platform does not have any facility to show technical indicator or I am making mistake there.

If it shows tech indicator on ur platforms, please do tell me how to resolve the problem.

I opened this a/c for doing tech analysis on RACE platform but if it wont work, should I open another a/c at SHAREKHAN Trade Tiger.

can I run both terminal viz. Race-pro & trade tiger simultaneously on one system at a time, trade tiger for doing tech analysis and Religare Race pro for trading as it has very less brokerage (trump super a/c: rs 2500 adv brokrg/12 months: delivery 0.25% intraday 0.025%)

Last edited:
Manoj the Race -Pro paltform is the same as the tradeanywhere.exe platform.The charts and indicators show up well.The problem may be on your side,speak to your RM and he will direct you to the technical dept.