Religare RACE info

Hi
I have open the account in religare
I know how to buy and sell the shares in RACE
but I want detail information on Trade Position, Net Log, Obligation, Order Book, Asset Report, Span details
I don't know what are these details.
I also want information on Backoffice and how to use it.

Hi
I have open the account in religare
I know how to buy and sell the shares in RACE
but I want detail information on Trade Position, Net Log, Obligation, Order Book, Asset Report, Span details
I don't know what are these details.
I also want information on Backoffice and how to use it.
Net Positions: where today's open positions (buy/sell) trades are shown (which may be squared off)
Trade Log: today's trade, see what you've done today at what time.
Obligation Report:shows the shares about to be received (usually around 2-3 days, you can find shares here after you've bought), if you have bought a share xyz today, and tomorrow, you can see that in Obligation report, and after 3 days you can see the xyz shares at "asset report" only.
Order Book: when you place an order, before it gets executed, it is available here. to see what order you've placed.. this is the place. but after the order is done, see the trade log.
Asset Report: The place to see your Delivered (bought up) shares is here.

when you buy a share, it is first shown at net position, then on next 2 days at obligation report and from 3rd day onwards, at asset report only.

Span details: for futures, margin is required, it is mentioned here.

for backoffice, you should visit your brokers office and ask him to explain, it's a place to see "history" of all your trades, fund transfers, trades, profit/losses, contract notes, margin etc..