Reliance Money Reviews

HI
I tried transfering money from Icici to relaince money and it took three days
i tried transfereing on 5th and it got in reliance on 8th
Any one else having similar issue

wovee.. what a start i had...can't think of taking money out of reliance..
.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i think reliance money is making fool out of us.they hav given add that acount opening is free but when i went to off 2 open acc they told it is not free.has any body has encountered this type:eek::eek:

HI
I tried transfering money from Icici to relaince money and it took three days
i tried transfereing on 5th and it got in reliance on 8th
Any one else having similar issue

wovee.. what a start i had...can't think of taking money out of reliance..
.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hi,
I also reliance money quite recently -- in fact seeing the reviews on reliance money even i am bit worried, but I have not had any problems yet (but i am not a very active trader) , but as far as money transfer from ICICI to RE was not problematic -- i could it in no time - the transaction got completed immediately.

regards
Aju

I used AXIS Bank (earlier UTI Bank) and there was absolutely not a problem and in fact, the fund was added to the equity in a fraction of a second by iConnect. After reading the horror stories in the major newspapers including goons etc about ICICI Credit Card, problem with ICICI Bank accounts etc, I try to avoid the ICICI group at all costs. I have got nothing against ICICI group as such but am concened and sharing.

RM platform sometimes is slow in showing price quotes but speed of execution of it is not bad. It's becoming slowly stable. That's what is my personal perception. I like RM on another count. Although it sometimes becomes difficult to reach them, the tech support executives are usually very helpful in nature, so far they have tried to help me earnestly when I needed them but must admit that they have not honored their commitment regarding calling me back on technical issues.

I'd like to share one experience on another note - I made Rs 5/= only in a trade yesterday in gross terms. After all the deductions, at the contract note, I saw a net profit of Rs 2.28. Initially, I hated Insta Trade but although it's not 180 degree turn around, I've become significantly positive about it.

All the bests and wishing you success

- Sukhen

Last edited:
I am an RMoney user and my advise is Never use RMoney. They may have the lowest brokerages but They sell shares directly frm the DP A/C when there is a profit in between the T+3.. actually it should be T+2. but never has any of my shares come within the T+2 period. The customer service fellow says this is because of "buyer short"
I am now looking at a different broker. can anyone advise whether action can be taken against RMoney and how to go abt it.

Thanks

Well, to each his own. In my case, Reliance Money has been quite lucky to me . I had a bad time with Sharekhan. So I went for Reliance Money and I have no complains. The customer service is good and one Mr. Rakesh to whom I spoke explained everything clearly and lucidly. I think the company is managed well, no doubt it is the number one brokerage firm in India.

Well, to each his own. In my case, Reliance Money has been quite lucky to me . I had a bad time with Sharekhan. So I went for Reliance Money and I have no complains. The customer service is good and one Mr. Rakesh to whom I spoke explained everything clearly and lucidly. I think the company is managed well, no doubt it is the number one brokerage firm in India.
How much are they paying you? If its a good amount, tell us all, we will also earn money by posting bullshit