Reliance Money Reviews

hi,
this is my day first on this forum.
you are not only one to have this experience on rmoney platform. these people can not run simple mail service properly. i am surprised without checking their platform how regulators allowed them to enter.

i lost around 30000 rs while trading on r money due to their faulty system :-
1. they didn,t allowed to sq off my position in futures on same day due negative balance of account.
2. again there was episode of order in process in may and in jun also. due ot software bug my orders sturck at 2pm were not released upto 3.40 after that they were rejected and i lose heavily. meny other clients had faced the same problem. i dialled on sevice they kept me tossing on epabx from one person to another swelling my std bills.
3. Rmoney promised to compensate on order in process issue but still i am waiting for it on calling their executives give evasive reply.
4. even after ordering from my terminal they charged each time 12 rs per trade .
5. their terminal and software is the worst and slowest in market. they even do not bother to answer their franchise.

in my opinion if you value your money then do not opt for rmoney they are simply exploiting big name with good adv. and poor service.

I have around 3 .5 crores unused turnover in Rmoney and my validity is under max grace period of 7 days before which i have to recharge for rolling over my unused turnover. If i do a PR12 recharge of Rs500 will this turnover be carried forward for 12 months?
Thanks in adv. for a fast reply!

Reliance money Services are away from our expectation right now they are in experimental mode and their trading system is too complex to understand and many of the services are in sleeping bag it is too difficult to trade as their sever is too slow and frequent disconnection are not exception beware before you open an account

Reliance money Services are away from our expectation right now they are in experimental mode and their trading system is too complex to understand and many of the services are in sleeping bag it is too difficult to trade as their sever is too slow and frequent disconnection are not exception beware before you open an account
Hi sameer
From where you have learnt that Reliance Money is in experimental mode ?

Please give a reply .

I heard that ICICIbrokerage recently reduced their brokerage. Is the brokerage same or pretty close for intraday squareoff of options? How are the intraday technical charts in ICICI? Is order execution in ICICI very quick?

I would prefer a broker who would allow me to trade in all scrips listed on BSE/NSE. Reliance money has limitation like many other online brokers of allowing to trade in selected scrips only. You have a list of scrips on their website where you can trade/take delivery of the scrips!!! lol

Trade according to their whims!!