Reliance Money Odin Diet Terminal

Hi Friends
I have found out that Reliance Money has gone with Financial technologies, the creator of Odin Diet Terminal.I have got a direct evidence.Please click the following link and download the brochure.Now in page 2 under blue chip clients you will find the name of Reliance Money.But i am not sure that Reliance Money is providing the software for retail trading.

http://www.ftindia.com//FTUploads/Solutions/Brokerage_Solutions_Brochure.pdf

Please give reply.
Thank you

Last edited:
unicorn,

i'll be very happy to have odin client for reliancemoney. the applet based is slow. i tried odin client with religare, the streaming data is really realtime. i wish to see reliancemoney give out odinclient for RM users :)

have you contacted reliancemoney regarding software? At hyderabad office, when i asked whether they provide any software or exe based trading platform.. the sales guys only know about the "easytrade and instatrade."

now that you've hinted a software based trading platform for reliancemoney, my hopes are high :)

i'll also mail reliancemoney customer care and update what will be their reply.

hello to everyone. i want to know that i have downloaded diet odin software from internet but i didn't know how to access it as i didn't have any user id and password

Reliance Money has also recently introduced "fast trade". Prima facies, it looks more like something in between easy trade and insta trade, not sure what's exact purpose behind it.

mitu

Within 2 months, they are going to start software based platform. But they told me that they are going to charge around Rs. 500 on monthly basis for the software alone. The clear picture will be come by June 1st week. They will name it as Super Trade.

Reliance Money has also recently introduced "fast trade". Prima facies, it looks more like something in between easy trade and insta trade, not sure what's exact purpose behind it.
purpose is saving bandwidth, obliterating the need to install ms-java for trading quickly, and allowing faster order placements with instatrade's interface. one has to refresh to see the updates. so, better than easytrade but a bit worse than instatrade. it is ok for most "swing traders" and "investors" but not for day traders.

Within 2 months, they are going to start software based platform. But they told me that they are going to charge around Rs. 500 on monthly basis for the software alone. The clear picture will be come by June 1st week. They will name it as Super Trade.
Hi
Yes they also told me that they are going to start software based platform.