Reliance Money FastTrade?

Re: Reliancemoney FastTrade?

okay, after i'm able to login to fasttrade, i thought i was logged on to instatrade.. identical to instatrade but it seems a non-java based platform. hopefully fast!

will update tomorrow.. with the speed.. and performance of fasttrade!

Re: Reliancemoney FastTrade?

okay, after i'm able to login to fasttrade, i thought i was logged on to instatrade.. identical to instatrade but it seems a non-java based platform. hopefully fast!

will update tomorrow.. with the speed.. and performance of fasttrade!
I hope this one is better. Today one trade of mine kept showing "In Process" for nearly 45-50 mins. And also, in InstaTrade the updates are delayed (as compared to Sharekhan FastTrade)

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

talk about betterment and what we get is worst service.. this is atrocious!

it is exactly opposite to its name "fast trade," one should rename fast trade to "don't trade"

pathetic, slow, sluggish and utterly frustrating than the less frustrating instatrade and the nightmarish easytrade.

Really, Reliancemoney is just adding customers and not scaling its infrastructure to accomodate the huge client base.

long story short:

fast trade is worst trading platform i've tried. price ticks are not visibly changing, updates are too slow, cumbersome interface, very difficult to customize.

i want odin diet or any .exe (software) based platform from reliancemoney.

Stupid reliancemoney people cheering that people don't have to download "java" to use fasttrade.

I thought it sounded interesting too and called one of their marketing dumbos to come and demonstrate a live session. Poor guy must have been warned by his Manager not to turn up during trading hours. He kept calling me up after 3.30 pm and I kept telling him to come tomorrow between 10 and 3. Never turned up.