Reliance Jio Interent - not opening up few websites

TradeOptions

:(

---------------

Bought Jio WiFi, yesterday at a Reliance Digital showroom,
It was a 5 min job with Aadhar Card and by the time I reached home, it was working.

No problem with NestTrader or any website so far.
Everything is fine and working

What is the MRP of Jio WiFi?
Moreover, I've no ADHAR Card.
MP is 1999
Do not have aadhar, no problem
Go with identity and address proof (may be a photograph also needed) (with aadhar none is required, no document also) and it may be activated within 24 hours (as they say)

Square

I have got a jio sim card and a VoLTE phone. I am able to use internet on this phone and also activate hotspot. Through the hotspot I am able to use jio internet to other android phones.

The problem is I am not able to connect to jio hotspot wifi to my laptop (Window 8.1). In the available wifi on the laptop, I can see my Jio hotspot will full signal strength, but upon trying to connect nothing happens. And few a minute or so, it say unable to connect. What could be the issue? Pls advise.

I have got a jio sim card and a VoLTE phone. I am able to use internet on this phone and also activate hotspot. Through the hotspot I am able to use jio internet to other android phones.

The problem is I am not able to connect to jio hotspot wifi to my laptop (Window 8.1). In the available wifi on the laptop, I can see my Jio hotspot will full signal strength, but upon trying to connect nothing happens. And few a minute or so, it say unable to connect. What could be the issue? Pls advise.
Turn the password off from the phone Some of the newer types of encryption are not supported by Win 8.

Yes this worked. Thanks.

Now, is there any work around to put the password ON, as you will agree that we cannot keep hotspot available without a password.
In windows there is one option of forget network in network settings.
First click forget network ur hotspot SSID (name) from windows.
Then put password and try to connect even try with changing the SSID of network...:)