Reliance Jio Interent - not opening up few websites

TradeOptions

Dear friends, if you are using Reliance Jio Interent and experience the problem, that a few websites either do not open up, or takes a very long time to open, then please try changing the DNS to

Google DNS

Preferred: 8.8.8.8
Alternate: 8.8.4.4

OpenDNS

Preferred: 208.67.222.222
Alternate: 208.67.220.220

If you do not know the process of changing DNS, then this article explains it -
http://www.howtogeek.com/164981/how-to-switch-to-opendns-or-google-dns-to-speed-up-web-browsing/

One friend suggested this to me, and now Rjio Internet is working better on my machine. I thought that maybe some other friends might also be facing similar issues, therefor shared this solution here.

Thanks and best regards

PS: If you know of any other tricks that can make RJio Internet work better, then please share.

TradeOptions

Are you able to work on NestTrader with RJio, as some members complaint that RJio is not working with NestTrader
bro, I implemented this solution today only. I will try NestTrader tomorrow during market hours to see if it works or not. NestTrader was not working on my pc earlier with Rjio Internet, so I am also waiting to check it out.

Thanks and regards

bro, I implemented this solution today only. I will try NestTrader tomorrow during market hours to see if it works or not. NestTrader was not working on my pc earlier with Rjio Internet, so I am also waiting to check it out.

Thanks and regards
Bhai
Update please.

XRAY27

If it's Jio then the speed isn't anything outstanding :confused:
yesterday download speed was 12 mbps today less then 2 mbps... :D :mad:.. nothing great with jio same as airtel/idea/vodafone ..just using it as back up..

Below is ACTBB which is excellent !!!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
yesterday download speed was 12 mbps today less then 2 mbps... :D :mad:.. nothing great with jio same as airtel/idea/vodafone ..just using it as back up..

Below is ACTBB which is excellent !!!

Hi XRAY garu,
You may not remember but in Feb/Mar, in General thread you suggested me to ditch "chor" reliance and get some wired broadband. I got You BB and I am happy with the decision.
Thanks for the guidance. :clapping:

XRAY27

Hi XRAY garu,
You may not remember but in Feb/Mar, in General thread you suggested me to ditch "chor" reliance and get some wired broadband. I got You BB and I am happy with the decision.
Thanks for the guidance. :clapping:

Oh !!! i always depend on wired Internet, wireless stuff are only for back up.. these fellows (mobile) are only good in tele Ads nothing special..only head ache with wired fellow is the wire itself :D

Bottomline wired BB with wireless backup for trading :)