Reliance Infra

If you can wait for a year or May08 at least, then you can buy. But if you can not withstand red color in your portfolio, then wait for a while, let the price get stabilized a little more. I expected it to get stable at 2000 mark, but recent downtrend is telling us that the bottom is not yet reached.

This Scrip May See Upside After Clearance From All The Govt Departments And The Acquisition Process Is Over Fundamentally It Is A Very Strong Share.it Is A Best Buy At Current Price If One Has A View Of 6-8months .regards

If you can wait for a year or May08 at least, then you can buy. But if you can not withstand red color in your portfolio, then wait for a while, let the price get stabilized a little more. I expected it to get stable at 2000 mark, but recent downtrend is telling us that the bottom is not yet reached.
Hi Everybody,

RIIL has been going down since few days, is there any news on RIIL and its future plans as it seems that what we all have expected is not coming thur... Now I have almost 40% red in my portfolio for RIIL

If anyone has any information about RIIL then please post the info which will be helpful to all of us here who are holding this Precious Stock around 2000 Rupees.. (which is a good money per stock)

Is there any solid info. / news that RIIL is going to follow the same lines as JAI Corp. (i.e. hitting level of 10,000 + and then splitting with Bonus), if anyone has information about this stock then please post!

Thanks & I really appreciate your reply.

Take care.
MiLiND

Hi JnJ,

RIIL has been going down since few days, is there any news on RIIL and its future plans as it seems that what we all have expected is not coming thur... Now I have almost 40% red in my portfolio for RIIL

If anyone has any information about RIIL then please post the info which will be helpful to all of us here who are holding this Precious Stock around 2000 Rupees.. (which is a good money per stock)

Is there any solid info. / news that RIIL is going to follow the same lines as JAI Corp. (i.e. hitting level of 10,000 + and then splitting with Bonus), if anyone has information about this stock then please post!

Take care.
MiLiND

jnj333

Hi JnJ,

Take care.
MiLiND
No Info as of now but as with JaiCorp it will test your Patience as SEZs approval are expected soon and then we may hear about some announcement by the management about some major restructuring in last week of Dec or early Jan. This is a long term stock for atleast 1 year. Hold and be patient will be my call.

With Regards
jnj