Reliance industries futures

SavantGarde

DrSRI,

Looks Like You Have No Inkling & Can't Even Figure Out What is Weak & What Has Gained...Support & Has Started Moving...Up...I Dont Think You Should Be Trading...Futures...At All...I Take The pain To Answer One Query & Promptly With Thank You, I Am Asked Another...Sorry I Absolutely Hate That Kind Of Thing.....Neither Do I Have The Time...For So Many Queries...Can hardly Keep Up With my Regular Updates...

SavantGarde

ok thank you...I will sell it if it reaches 2175 or so?whats ur take on selling icici futures around 900?

AlokTewari

I am very negative about RIL... it has resistance area at 2170-2200 and markets most likely are ready for a reversal... may be a W shape will form with another touchdown to 4500-4300 levels
Vikas ka fall fall chaloo. 5180-5200 ke baad main fall karenge. Uske pahle nahin. If RIL getting in to fortune 50 companies will not get it to 2200+ nothing else will. So I think Monday's fireworks will be in RIL.
By the way I do not agree with Traderji in closing your thread. Aditya was at fault & abusive. He should have been banned. Though I may not agree with your views but I like your study of market & was following your thread on the side.

Good Luck

findvikas

Usually it has been observed that the price of adjusted share is more than where it should have been adjusted.

See the example of BHARTIARTL before it got split in half, it closed at 814 but opened at 419 on the split day that is 2% higher than where it should open (814/2=407) , thats not all it went all the way to touch 426 which is 4% advance only to settle at 416.. still in gain.

The story didnt stopped there followed couple of days are usually rally. Another benefit you have is that the stock become more liquid and more participants can play with RIL now as it comes to half the price.

Now see the other side market makers rally the price of stock to new highs just 3 days before the ex-date. On 21 Jul, BHARTI made MONTHLY high of 864.50.. so it could be better to Buy Today and Sell Tomorrow stock or trade in Future & Option so that you can liquidate your position.

May be Buy Today or Tomorrow and Sell on Wednesday and then again buy on Friday if you intend to play for a longer term.