Reliable vendors to get 1 hour data intraday data at 3 pm of a trading day

rvsw

In order to execute a strategy in the afternoon in the closing session, I need 1 hour data for the equities ( at least NSE 200), for the same day. Zerodha is the only option that I know of. It is charging 4000 rupees per month for this. Are there any cheaper options given that I don't need that tick by tick data and I only need the data for a given day , as I'm still in the paper trading stage. The date format can be a CSV file or any other easily readable format.
Thank you for any inputs

rvsw

thank you for your response. I should have added that I already have a python script running that is downloading the data from NSE, but the problem is that sometimes while it is reading, there is a temporary disruption in the Internet connection and I lose the data . That is why I was hoping to purchase.

alokdaga

In order to execute a strategy in the afternoon in the closing session, I need 1 hour data for the equities ( at least NSE 200), for the same day. Zerodha is the only option that I know of. It is charging 4000 rupees per month for this. Are there any cheaper options given that I don't need that tick by tick data and I only need the data for a given day , as I'm still in the paper trading stage. The date format can be a CSV file or any other easily readable format.
Thank you for any inputs
talk to global data feeds .. they might help