Reliable/trustworthy discount Brokers

Please suggest me Reliable/trustworthy discount Brokers. Is there a way to know how many clients a broker is handling, what is the mix of Trading account (sizewise) he is handling. Suppose I have to hold 10 crore or more in my trading account, whether I can rely on him? Will he not swindle and ran away out of country?

cloudTrader

As suggested by Soft Trader Alpha membership of NSE will be the best thing for you to go for if you have such a huge amount to invest. You will get many benefits on acquiring this membership.

traderniftybull

Arey bhai
If you are holding 10 cr or such an amount, then you dont need a discount broker. Better go with a full fledged brokerage house, particularly of a banking house. Discount brokers are meant for traders like us, that have only few thousand to few lakhs of money, in their trading account.

imfine

Please suggest me Reliable/trustworthy discount Brokers. Is there a way to know how many clients a broker is handling, what is the mix of Trading account (sizewise) he is handling. Suppose I have to hold 10 crore or more in my trading account, whether I can rely on him? Will he not swindle and ran away out of country?
I wish i can also fall in this delimma where i have crore of rupees and worried about which broker to go for. :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Anyway for me zerodha is just good be it 1 crore or my few thousands one is always stays worried.

I have two trading accounts, one with full fledged broker another with a discount broker. On comparison of brokerage, discount broker is 5 times cheaper than full fledged broker with double the number of trades than full fledged broker. My trading account is growing with discount broker. Now I am in confusion to what extent I can have trading account with him. Means safety. How to judge and what should be criteria for reliable broker. L:ike CRISIL/CARE ranking whether any ratings available? What is touch NSE alpha? Ashwini Gujral, a leading trader is having account with Zeroda. I do not know how big it is.

Traderji has many experienced traders. Chittorgarh.com is running http://www.topsharebrokers.com/ site, who owns this traderji forum. Can anybody guide, how to select a safe, cheap, good broker? I do not want analysis, tips, recommendations, research etc. All of them irritates me. My need is trouble free trading on the go, mobile trading.

sphameed

Fail better
From your point of view i suggest zerodha because this past 4 years i didn't encounter any major issue with them good customer and tech support.
this is my view final is up to you bro.

TracerBullet

I have two trading accounts, one with full fledged broker another with a discount broker. On comparison of brokerage, discount broker is 5 times cheaper than full fledged broker with double the number of trades than full fledged broker. My trading account is growing with discount broker. Now I am in confusion to what extent I can have trading account with him. Means safety. How to judge and what should be criteria for reliable broker. L:ike CRISIL/CARE ranking whether any ratings available? What is touch NSE alpha? Ashwini Gujral, a leading trader is having account with Zeroda. I do not know how big it is.

Traderji has many experienced traders. Chittorgarh.com is running http://www.topsharebrokers.com/ site, who owns this traderji forum. Can anybody guide, how to select a safe, cheap, good broker? I do not want analysis, tips, recommendations, research etc. All of them irritates me. My need is trouble free trading on the go, mobile trading.
Interactive brokers is also a discount broker now. Zerodha unfortunately has had too many platform issues for far too long.

msdtime

From your point of view i suggest zerodha because this past 4 years i didn't encounter any major issue with them good customer and tech support.
this is my view final is up to you bro.
Ohhh really!!???
Let me first collect my guts. They are spread everywhere on floor as I Laughed My Guts Out.
People face problems with zerodha each and every day.
Every high volatility day there is a problem.
Daily opening there is a problem.
With BO there is a problem.
I am frustrated with them.