Reliable Data Feed for Amibroker

rajputz

Can anyone suggest me a good data feed provider for Amibroker in FNO Segmant?

My requirements are following.

1. Quality Feed with No or Negligible Delay.
2. Intraday and End of Day Historical available. Intraday at least 30+ days and End of day at least 3 years+.
3. No Lag during scanning of multiple symbols.
4. Fast Update of Data into Amibroker.
5. Multi Intraday Timeframes data option.

Currently, I am using TrueData India and believe me when I say, Services of TrueData India (Velocity) is ****. They can be good in customer support but software is all buggy. Following are problems I face: -
1. I have to slowly visit every symbol giving it time to fetch data...alright. I can do that.
2. By the time I have scanned almost 150 symbols, speed gets really delayed and then it almost stops and then I have to repeat from number 1 again.
3. It's slow like hell. I have to literally put the future in trading software to see whether the prices are updating.
4. Multiple times I have to start the process again
As a trader, I cannot rely on it.

Believe me, I have took help of customer support like almost every 2nd day.

So if any one has any idea of how my requirement can be met then please help.

Every hindustan trader brothers think about low cost reliable,also neighbors trade not help such a knowledge and awareness
Thank u bro gud adviced

Sent from my Aqua Star II 16GB using Tapatalk

cloudTrader

Can anyone suggest me a good data feed provider for Amibroker in FNO Segmant?

My requirements are following.

1. Quality Feed with No or Negligible Delay.
2. Intraday and End of Day Historical available. Intraday at least 30+ days and End of day at least 3 years+.
3. No Lag during scanning of multiple symbols.
4. Fast Update of Data into Amibroker.
5. Multi Intraday Timeframes data option.

Currently, I am using TrueData India and believe me when I say, Services of TrueData India (Velocity) is ****. They can be good in customer support but software is all buggy. Following are problems I face: -
1. I have to slowly visit every symbol giving it time to fetch data...alright. I can do that.
2. By the time I have scanned almost 150 symbols, speed gets really delayed and then it almost stops and then I have to repeat from number 1 again.
3. It's slow like hell. I have to literally put the future in trading software to see whether the prices are updating.
4. Multiple times I have to start the process again
As a trader, I cannot rely on it.

Believe me, I have took help of customer support like almost every 2nd day.

So if any one has any idea of how my requirement can be met then please help.
Just out of curiosity, whats the Speed of your Internet Connection ?

1 mbps bsnl unlimited
1 Mbps you can use for 5 symbols (Velocity Lite).

You can see in product comparison page in TrueData website,

https://www.truedata.in/information/comparison?id=61

they have already mentioned internet speed required (more than 4 Mbps) to load 200 symbols.

See in product comparison page once....and increase your internet speed to resolve this issue...because I have 10 Mbps speed and using Velocity Optima with 200 symbols and it;s working very well...

rajputz

1 Mbps you can use for 5 symbols (Velocity Lite).

You can see in product comparison page in TrueData website,

https://www.truedata.in/information/comparison?id=61

they have already mentioned internet speed required (more than 4 Mbps) to load 200 symbols.

See in product comparison page once....and increase your internet speed to resolve this issue...because I have 10 Mbps speed and using Velocity Optima with 200 symbols and it;s working very well...
I have used it on 4g too. And it doesnt work fine. Truedata knows my problem and acknowledged it too.

For now, I need better substitute.