Relative Strength (as per Investor's Business Daily) for Indian Stocks

Going through Mark Minervini’s book. He has many criteria for screening for stocks one of which is the below
The relative strength (RS) ranking (as reported in Investor’s Business Daily) is no less than 70, but preferably in the 90s, which will generally be the case with the better selections. (Note: The RS line should not be in a strong downtrend. I like to see the RS line in an uptrend for at least 6 weeks, preferably 13 weeks or more.)
How can I look up or calculate something similar for Indian stocks?​

Verde

the IBD RS is proprietary.
how it is calculated will never be revealed, but there are lots of ways to calculate RS.

use google

Going through Mark Minervini’s book. He has many criteria for screening for stocks one of which is the below
How can I look up or calculate something similar for Indian stocks?​
search for Market Smith India on Google
You can look up the RS of Indian stocks on that website

other option is to add Comparative Relative Strength indicator found on trading view website to your charts
you can select the index to which you want to compare your stock and the RS can been seen in the chart itself

In 2015 and 2018, India's economy became the fastest growing globally, ahead of China in terms of dynamics. Unlike the Chinese, the Indians are more integrated into the global ecosystem. They do not have a limited Internet and a developed domestic market. That's why I always try to use deal tracking software to organize my workspace and time properly.

In 2015 and 2018, India's economy became the fastest growing globally, ahead of China in terms of dynamics. Unlike the Chinese, the Indians are more integrated into the global ecosystem. They do not have a limited Internet and a developed domestic market. That's why I always try to use deal tracking software to organize my workspace and time properly.
True that! Indians have surely found stocks as a great way of making more money. I hardly see any millennial putting money in RDs and FDs. All of them put their money in the stock market.

Morgan Stanley recently praised the Indian economy saying that it stands out in every way as there is no challenge of high debt and deterioration of demographics that many other countries have been going through.

Though you can find the relative strength of all Indian stocks online, if you want to calculate it on your own, you can divide the stock's trend price by the trending price of an index or a comparative stock. This way you will be able to easily find out if the stock is overbought or oversold and make your decision.

I think it would be too early to celebrate the rising Indian economy status. But I can’t even deny that it has emerged as a champ among several world economies that have been struggling hard.

The Indian economy has been doing quite well lately. But as the number of covid cases has started to increase again, I wonder if it will be able to continue to improve or not.