Rel IPO allotment and ICICI

Hi Friends,

I have got some shares from Rel IPO. Could anyone please tell me how do I see those shares in ICICI Direct Demat account? I got to know the allotment from karvy site.

Thanks,
Hari

ashii

If you have ICICI Net Banking login, then login and click demat link. You will able to see the shares now itself.
Yes,we see the RELPOW Shares in icici bank demat account page But not able to allocate them on icicidirect.com

It says
Auto allocation of shares will take place only for shares bought through icicidirect. Off market credit of shares in your Demat account will not be taken for auto allocation, you will have to manually allocate the same.
Any Body know how to manually allocate the shares in ICICIDIRECT?
Manually putting RELPOW and "Allocate" does not work

What rate we should Bid to sell when RELPOW list?

Sell it off at market price, place the order before the market opens since if it opens at a high price, within seconds, it will shed about 100 points. When FCH opened, it was 1081, but in a matter of 30-40 seconds, itcame down to 940 levels.

Guys,

I need your help. I still cannot see the shares allocated to me nor did I get the refund.

All of you who have applied for Rel Power via ICICI Direct please confirm that the shares have been allocated to you and you can see it in Demat allocation?

I really need to find out whether it is my account only or I should wait?

Hari :( :(

Login to your icici account.

click on demat allocation. and again click on allocate. you will see RELPOW with 16/17 shares.

You cannot allocate them for sell as it says RELPOW is inactive.

Hi Guys,

It wasn't there till yesterday but I can see it now.

Sorry for the panic as it was my first time. Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions.

BTW, The Refund is still due.

Hari

hey karvy shows 15 sahres alloted for my 120 shares quote...... but i am still awaiting for it to reflect in my dmat account.... and also for the refund money... why is this not everyone with icici dmat account gets refund at teh same time.....????