reiview of RRR GANN BY MR.RANJAN SINHA

justy

HI
ANY BODY GIVE REVIEW OF COURSE HELD BY Mr. RANJAN SINHA
BASIC ,MASTER ,ADVANCE AND ULTIMATE RRR GANN COURSE.

NAVIN...
Dear Navin/Suktam,
Do not go to Ranjan Sinha for any kind of course. He is a fraud. And if u dont believe me then you can contact these 2 persons whose mail ids are [email protected]
and [email protected] both have done courses by giving Rs.72000 huge fees. Out of them I know virender shankar personally and if u need his cell no. i can give it to u through p.m. You can confirm from them. So think twice before going....

Last edited:
scamster tipster fraudster...........
all failed traders who realise thtey dont hve any future in trading come up wid these things to either get extra trading capital or to cover up for their losses!

arnd 70k to learn gann is a crime...infact ppl who pay it are more criminals to say d least..

luk at this guy & compare it wid noble soul mr.kanitkar who has launched shubha downloader for free..he cud easily make lacs by commercializing it!

DPKAUR

Hi friends,
yes its true... Even I have also heard that Mr. Ranjan is cheating all people by using the name of Gann, Hiden secret and all that bull ****....... One of my friend, his name is Gurmeet, has done course from him and now he has realized that he has been cheated by him. So please i request you all that dont get trapped in such kind of frauds... If anyone wants Gurmeet's mail id i can provide it through p.m

Rish

Ask them to make a complaint against Cheating Ranjan Sinha in cyber crime, atleast file a complaint in a statutory body, why you people are scared after loosing money ! ! ! !

Let us wake up, cheaters should be questioned ????

Fault is with the society, not with Cheater Ranjan Sinha ! ! ! !

DPKAUR

Ask them to make a complaint against Cheating Ranjan Sinha in cyber crime, atleast file a complaint in a statutory body, why you people are scared after loosing money ! ! ! !

Let us wake up, cheaters should be questioned ????

Fault is with the society, not with Cheater Ranjan Sinha ! ! ! !
The problem is that Ranjan has not given any kind of receipt to him so there is no proof that he has cheated any one....

Rish

The problem is that Ranjan has not given any kind of receipt to him so there is no proof that he has cheated any one....
If it is a bank transaction, (does't matter whether he has given receipt or not), it is enough to take up the matter with appropriate authorities.

Instead of cursing our selves, just do something against crimes ! ! ! ! !